Journey Begining!Successor of the Destroyed of World New Decade!

A wasteland as far as the eye can see. Flatlands, rocky terrains, that was it. And in this wasteland stood one lone girl.

This girl in question appeared to be 14 years old.she has dark purple eyes and long hair worn loose with tented bangs. Some of the time she pull her hair back. She normally wear a light purple and pink top with light blue pockets. A white layered skirt, and purple boots. Her name was hikawa lona.

Hikawa lona.

Lona looked around, confused as to why and how she was there, and why she was wearing this beat up dress covered in dirt

Lona looked around, confused as to why and how she was there, and why she was wearing this beat up dress covered in dirt. But most importantly, why did she feel.. Afraid?

Lone screamed in astonishment and instinctively covered her eyes from the bright light above. And after that...

The sound of engine roaring filled the now flaming wasteland the girl was in. Lowering her arms, lona saw what she could only describe as kamen rider, each different from one another, barring a few similarities between a couple of groups. Thousands to million of warriors changed toward something, some running while other rode on motorcycle.

The girl watched as the kamen rider and ran past her, completed ignoring her if she wasn't there. She then heard a roar and looked up to see more kamen rider in the skies, some with wings while other were flying using jetpack or other form of transportation. To her disbelief, she saw what looked to be flying trains accompanied by various mech and even honest to gods dragon with one who body seemed to be that of a victorian castle.

Suddenly, new voice reached her ears and she quickly turned to see girls ranging from young adults in their early 20.but the things they all had in common was that they were all dressed up in various brightly colored outfits that seemed almost out of place from all this destruction. But she knew that these girls weren't your average every girls. These were warriors know as precure, longtime defender of the world.

Paying her no mind much like kamen rider warriors earlier, the arm of precure all ram past her. Most of them ran while joining their kamen rider while others took to the skies flying. Combining with the arm of kamen rider, the two groups made for an impressive army.and yet...

Everywhere lona looked it was nothing but explosion and death, both kamen rider and precure. Despite their numbers, how advanced their tech was, and the varieties of their abilities, whatever they were fighting against overpowering them as scream soon filled the air. As much as she wanted to close her eye and cover her ears, the girls eyes remained open as she watched this army of heroes fall one by one until the entire wasteland was filled with bodies, leaving her as the sole person alive.

Scratch that, lona was jin fact, not alone. Turning around, the girl looked toward the one who has caused all this death and destruction.

It was another kamen rider, but the feeling and aura around him told her that this guy was different. His magenta colored aura made him feel otherworldly and made it hard to make out any fine details. All she could see green,bug like lenses, and a white belt buckle with a glowing center as different insignias circle it with a green gem right above the circle acting like another symbol.