Maybe a new home?

Start from the beginning

She looked at him with hopeful eyes and the boy gained a small smile forgetting for a moment that he was about to be hunted by a huge hawk.

Tyson: Anytime, just tell me when.

Shantae: So it's a date.

She spoke in a teasing tone, but Tyson could tell it wasn't as much of a joke as it sounded and just smiled in response.

Sky snarled like an enraged jaguar as her eyes narrowed on the boy.

Sky: One minute!

The swordsman highly doubted that two minutes had already passed, but he decided not to waste time challenging the girl any further than he already was.

Without wasting another second he leapt over the net to fall straight through the hole on the second floor and land straight on the first as he grabbed his backpack and ran to the door before opening it and rushing outside as he pulled on his shoes and continued. running away from the lighthouse as fast as he could.

He risked a glance back only to see a now frighteningly large hawk chasing him across Scuttle Town and he thought how good it would be if his Solar Surfer was fixed.

This would be his new life now, living as a new resident of Scuttle Town. He knew Sky was mad now, but in time she would grow to like him. He would come to meet new people, like Mimic, Bolo and Rottytops, and would be able to teach Shantae about her heritage as a Genie and do the best he could to make up for the mistake that took her mother away.

Maybe here he could start over and try to put his tragic past behind him. Maybe here he could have the chance to be happy again, at least he would like it to be.

Days later...

Tyson: Damn, I'm late.

It's been a week since Tyson ventured with Shantae to Tan Line Island. Since then, things have been going great for the last Genie.

In that time he spent living in Shantae's lighthouse who didn't mind having him there with her. The boy, however, did not want to be more of a nuisance than he had already been or to give more work than he had already given and started to do several jobs, going against the will of his new friends who insisted that he rest to recover from his injuries of your last battle.

Despite having some money with him, the boy would need a little more to get a house. Fortunately Tyson had managed to find a house not far from the Shantae Lighthouse, but with a beautiful view of the sea and the city's port.

He could buy it once he had enough money to get a new home and become an official resident of Scuttle Town. The swordsman had managed to get a few jobs around the city, among them the one that stood out the most was as a blacksmith.

Tyson remembered how he used to help his Uncle Owen in the Genie blacksmith shop and it was something the boy was very proud of as he could have been apprenticed to the best blacksmith the Genie Realm had ever seen.

He soon became the newest blacksmith at the Scuttle Town forge working for the owner of the place, Squidsmith.

Squidsmith was a 28- to 30-year-old female. She has white hair with a red ribbon on her head and a fringe covering one of her eyes, her eyes are very dark lilac, she wore a purple top that revealed her belly and hugged her breasts, she wore dark purple gloves and long burgundy boots reddish.

 She has white hair with a red ribbon on her head and a fringe covering one of her eyes, her eyes are very dark lilac, she wore a purple top that revealed her belly and hugged her breasts, she wore dark purple gloves and long burgundy boots reddish