Maybe a new home?

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Eventually, morning arrived in Scuttle Town. Inside the lighthouse, Tyson yawned as the sun's rays hit his face. He took a deep breath and sighed relaxed at the feeling that he hadn't slept so well in years. Despite still having injuries, his body was rested and he could feel even lighter despite feeling a certain weight on top of him.

Confused by this, the boy took one of his hands to his eyes to rub them and see what was lying on top of him and when he realized what it was, his face gradually became as red as his clothes.

Shantae was seen lying over him in the hammock as a peaceful, warm expression dominated his features as she slept clinging to him. The boy noticed that he was hugging her around the waist and quickly let go of the girl while wondering how she had ended up on top of him.

Tyson: (Thoughts) Seriously Shantae, you kill me! Your mother might well do something to punish me now!

It didn't take long for the Half-Genie to wake up from her sleep as she slowly opened her eyes while yawning cutely. She looked up only to have her eyes and Tyson's meet as her faces were inches apart.

Shantae blinked a few times as a small blush began to creep across her cheeks as Tyson swallowed hard at how close they were to each other. They could feel each other's warm breath as the tip of their noses touched and the gaze between the two intensified more.

The girl started to lean in to kiss him and the boy sweated with nervousness, but before the kiss could happen, a voice spoke with obvious anger in his tone.

Sky: What the hell is going on here?! Shantae! Tyson!

The teens lying in the hammock jumped startled by this as they looked over the opening to see Sky climbing the rope as she leapt to her feet with a look that burned with fury at the sight of the two of them in the hammock together.

Sky fumed with anger as she glared at Tyson who cringed in the certainty that the blonde would kill him soon.

Shantae got up in a hurry as well as the boy who stuttered trying to explain that it was all a misunderstanding.

Shantae: Sky?! It's not what you're thinking!

Sky: I think that's exactly what I'm thinking!

Shantae: What are you doing here?!

Sky went to the small table, placing a whistle on the stand next to it.

Sky: You forgot your whistle at the hatchery. I came to give it back but clearly you were busy!

Tyson: B-B-But we weren't doing anything!

Sky: You're dead, young man!

Tyson: Not me! I did nothing!

He whimpered as the blonde's presence loomed over him as she gave him a death glare.

Sky: Tyson Tatemukai, you have three minutes to run before I send Wrench after you! STARTING NOW!

The young Genie would assume she was bluffing, but the death glare she gave him and the bird he noticed outside the round window watching him with murderous intent told him this was no joke.

He swallowed hard as he prepared to run away, but soon stopped when the purple haired girl grabbed his arm while the boy looked at her in confusion.

Shantae: Wait! I've been wondering if we could hang out just the two of us sometime if you want. I wanted to know more about my Genie part.