Apologizing.

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Just a question before I start.

Does anyone still read this?

If yes, are you enjoying it?

Let's go to the chapter.

Currently, Tyson and Bolo were seen walking the streets of Scuttle Town after lunch. Bolo, however, looked at Tyson a little awkwardly as he saw the big eared devour a bento box being this the seventh box he had eaten since they had left the restaurant.

Tyson: Oh the food in Scuttle Town really is delicious!

Bolo: Uh, listen man, is it okay for you to eat that much? I've lost count of how much I've eaten.

Tyson: Really? Did I eat that much?

Bolo: Tell me honestly Tyson, how are you so hungry?

Tyson: My kind can go several days without eating, but the food here is very tasty and it's good to enjoy it, don't you think so?

Bolo: (Thoughts) But who is this guy?

Bolo then decides to ask a question.

Bolo: Of your race? You mean half-genie? Why doesn't even Shantae eat that much.

Tyson: You think I'm half-genie?

Bolo: You have pointy ears like Shantae and the girls said you know and know how to use magic and do tricks that even Shantae doesn't know. Tell the truth, you're a half-genie right?

Tyson just makes a plus or minus sign with his hands.

Tyson: Nheeeee it's over there.

Bolo: Bro, do you have to be so mysterious about things?

Tyson: I do, because they'll want to know more and more about me when I tell them exactly what I am and things I don't want to have to remember.

Bolo: Okay, I won't insist.

Tyson: Thanks Bolo.

Bolo: But if you need someone to talk to, just say so.

Tyson: I'll remember that.

They continued walking when Tyson thought of something before asking Bolo.

Tyson: Hey, Bolo.

Bolo: Hum?

Tyson: About Shantae, what do you know about her mother?

Bolo raised an eyebrow in confusion before asking.

Bolo: Her mother? Why do you want to know?

Tyson: I'm just... I'm curious.

Bolo: To be honest I don't know much, I don't think even Shantae knows much either.

Tyson: But what do you know?

Bolo: Well, all I know is that Shantae inherited her powers from her mother who was a Guardian Genie.

Tyson perked up hearing this before looking at Bolo excitedly.

Tyson: Really?!

Bolo: Hu, yeah, but you haven't met her mother.

Tyson: I already suspected. She must have disappeared in the confrontation with the Pirate Master 18 years ago.

Bolo: How do you know that.