The secret room

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

It was now the third day of the adventurers quartet's journey to stop Ammo Baron from finding a treasure and using it to get new weapons and attack Scuttle Town. And here they were, looking for treasure in a dungeon.

Tyson did his best to guide them through the maze of corridors that made up the dungeon, with Shantae, Sky, and Rottytops right behind him. What made the boy difficult was the fact that the map only showed the path and not the entire dungeon.

Still, everyone seemed to be full of energy and enthusiasm. But after what Shantae had said when the group had managed to escape the temple guards, there was a strange tension between her and Tyson, as if there were things to be said, and the thought of Shantae being Tyson's Master's daughter didn't leave his head. boy.

Tyson had to accept, he was starting to develop a crush on Shantae. But after all, wouldn't he have a crush on her? She's beautiful and he can't deny that. But there was so much more to her, and that was what attracted Tyson.

She was always excited to go on new adventures and try new things, and she always valued her relationship with everyone around her. She was confident, but she was also so shy, though Tyson learned that she could be shy with him, which made her that much cuter.

Also, Tyson never thought that after everything he's been through that he might one day start falling in love with someone. He always had the thought that he would be a lone wolf and that he would never find someone like Shantae.

And yet here she was, walking right beside him. He looks at her. She was looking at the floor, hands behind her back. She seemed to be in her own thoughts just as he was. What could she be thinking? But the thought that haunted Tyson the most was that if Shantae really was his Master's daughter, then he was afraid he would upset his Master by liking her daughter.

Tyson then looked back to see Rottytops looking around excitedly, pausing for a few moments to look at something out of place, before catching up again. Looking at Sky, Tyson noticed that she was looking at him with a wary, suspicious look, as if she was about to throttle him if he tried something wrong. Tyson just gave a weary sigh at it as he continued to walk.

With Rotty getting easily distracted, and Sky having to get her attention, Tyson thought maybe this was a chance to say something to Shantae. Taking a deep breath, calming the butterflies that had begun to form in his stomach, Tyson spoke.

Tyson: I-

Before the boy could even say anything, several figures jumped out of a crack in the ceiling and moved towards the group. When Tyson realized this he quickly pulled the hilt of the sword and activated the weapon causing the green blade to come to life. He then in a series of quick slashes attacked the figures who fell to the ground.

The girls were surprised by that before Tyson spoke up playfully.

Tyson: What would you do without me?

He then turned away from them before walking again, but...

Sky: Hey, displayed.

Tyson then looked at her confused.

Tyson: Or what?

Rottytops: There's something on your back.

Tyson then raised an eyebrow at that before looking at his back and seeing what looked like a giant beetle or crab.