𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞.

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

  The pain released as I closed my hand around the blade. The glow of Klaus' hand was brighter again. I smiled and quickly got to my feet.
  Reginald was still focused on the dome, but Allison had seen me. She knew what I was going to do. And she nodded.

  I came up behind him, turning the blade over in my hands. How was I supposed to do this? Just swing? What if that didn't kill him though... Maybe it didn't need to. I could just fatally injure him. That could work.

  I sucked in a deep breath of air, raising the blade. Don't look, just swing.
  I squeezed my eyes shut and brought the blade down as fast as I could. There was the sound of flesh taring and I dropped the knife to the floor. I could hear someone's footsteps before me. He couldn't still be alive, right? 

  I peeled one eye open cautiously, gasping at the sight. Sir Hargreeves' head was split in two-I'd sliced him straight through. It wasn't that that made me gasp though.
  From his head oozed a green liquid. It must've been his blood...but why was it green? And why the hell was the inside of his head more like a robot than a person? Was he an alien?

  I took a couple steps back in shock, feeling the pain in my stomach again. It spread this time though, and I knew Klaus was giving up. That was okay, though. I'd done what I need to do. I'd played my part and I was ready to die now. For the second time.

  As Reginald's body dropped to the floor, so did mine.
  My knees became weak as they faded away into nothing. My hands did the same. I sighed, happy to have at least been useful before I died, this time for good. I may not have saved the universe, but I saved them. That was enough for me.

✮✮✮

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  Sirens could be heard in the distance as the gentle hum of the city night life buzzed around them. The Hargreeves stepped from the elevator into a pristine garden, the hedges shaped to perfection and the flowers all thriving. The stars shined down on them as if honoring their strength in restoring the universe.

  In the centre of the circular path stood a statue on a podium, green and weathered with age. Five approached it cautiously, a perplexed expression invading his features. What confused him more though was his arm. What seemed like only minutes earlier, it had been sliced clean off. Now it was attached as if it had never left.

  A young girl stepped from the elevator, her hair neat and her clothes clean of any dirt or blood. This had not been the case earlier. She stared down at herself in confusion, wondering how on Earth this could be. She had died. She shouldn't be stood here. And yet she was.

  A blond man stood beside her, baring the same confused expression. He looked down at his hands as if not quite believing he were really here.

  "Luther? Y/N?" Viktor had turned to see the pair, a look of both shock and joy in his features. The man and the girl looked towards each other, both shocked that they were really alive. Y/N beamed. "Guys?!"
  "Oh, shit!" Luther gasped in realization. "You can see us?!"
  Without giving them room to breathe, Viktor rushed to the pair, embracing them tightly.
  Klaus cheered and clapped. "They're alive!"
  The group all muttered shock at the sight of the two back from the dead, but most of all they were happy. They'd saved the universe and kept everyone alive.

  "Wh-Where's Sloane?" Luther looked around frantically in search of his wife. He had yet to show her his new body, or rather, original body. He was no longer giant, something he appeared very proud of.
  "Oh, she was, uh...She was right behind me-" Klaus looked around too.
  "When Allison hit the bloody button."
  Where was Allison? Diego seemed the first to notice. "She's gone too."

  "You know, I don't know about you guys, but I have not felt this good in years." Klaus exclaimed, waving his arms above his head.
  "Does anyone know where the hell we are?" Ben hissed. It appeared he still kept his arrogance and unnecessary irritation about him.
  "The hotel." Lila answered. Y/N looked around, confused. She hadn't seen this part before, though she guessed that was since she hadn't been to the hotel gardens. "Or at least this is where it used to be."
  "So...the entire building just disappeared?" Y/N finally spoke for the first time since arriving here. Her throat felt unnaturally dry and she swallowed a few times to try to relieve it.
  Five nodded, though it didn't seem he was answering the girl's question. "I think the old man did it. I think he reset the universe."

  Diego approached Lila, holding up his uninjured hand.
  "You got your fingers back!" She cried happily, laughing after. Luther was much less content.
  "Sloane? Sloane!" He cried, still searching for the woman. He gripped Five's shoulder tightly. "I don't care about any resets, alright? I want my wife back. Where is she, Five?"
  "I'm glad you're alive, but please take your hand off me."
  Luther gripped his other shoulder too. "Not until you give me an answer."
  "Okay, screw this." The boy replied, before making some sort of odd lurching movement. "Something's wrong."

  It took Y/N a minute to realize what he meant. He had tried to jump. His powers were gone.
  "That's right. You're about to get your ass kicked."
  Diego's lips curled into a wide smile. "Yeah, kick his ass!"
  "Powers." Y/N interrupted. "He's talking about his powers."
  Five nodded, sending a smile towards her. She'd missed that smile. "That's right. I can't blink."

  Y/N looked down at her hands, tuning out their conversation momentarily. She tried focusing on the buzz of distant traffic, but her hands remained the same. There was no blue glow like before. She was back to normal.
  It annoyed her that she'd only had powers for about a week, and hadn't even had that many chances to use them, but she could safely say that she enjoyed it while it lasted.

  The other Hargreeves all took their turns trying out their powers.
  Diego dropped his knife.
  Viktor's hands didn't glow.
  Ben's tentacles remained hidden.
  "Alakazam...Ghosties!" Klaus murmured, waving his hand. Nothing happened.
  "This means I'm mortal again?" He groaned. "Aw man!"
  "Wait, wait, wait! How do we get them back, you idiots?" Ben shouted. No one answered.

  "I gotta...I gotta go find my wife." Luther sighed, turning and hurriedly leaving.
  Klaus called after him. "No! Luther, you can't go. You were dead Five minutes ago. You're fragile! I gotta go after him."
  "No, wa-" Diego attempted to stop him, but the man was already running. "Klaus, wait!"
  "I'm out bitches!" Ben farewelled, turning and storming down a separate path.
  "Oh, guys, come on! We should stick together and figure this ou-"
  "Well, what are we supposed to do?" Diego interrupted. There was silence for a moment.
  "Live our lives?"

  Diego and Lila joined hands before they, too, left. Only Y/N, Viktor and Five remained stood around the garden.
  Without a word, the boy held out his hand for the girl. She stared at him before glancing back at Viktor. Then, in silence, she took Five's hand, intertwining their fingers.
  With one last sympathetic look at Viktor, she followed after Five.

  They walked in silence, neither knowing exactly where they were going. But it didn't matter. They were alive, and they had each other, and for now that was enough.

✮✮✮

  well.

  this is it.

  i'm not gonna do a whole speech rn bc i want this chapter out on time. instead i'll add another chapter just to thank you all :>

  like i said in the last chapter, there will be a bonus chapter but idk when it will be up.

  i love u all and good night <33

-eva xoxo