𝐝 𝐢 𝐱.

𝐗

✮✮✮

✮✮✮

𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  "What exactly are you planning on doing after this?" I strained, helping Diego to lift Klaus' body from the floor. We'd wrapped him in the rug, just like Diego had said to do, and secured it with rope. But what was the next step?
  "I haven't thought that far ahead yet..." Diego muttered, resting Klaus against the wall. We carried his body down the hallway to the nearest elevator, Diego taking most of the weight. I did my best to help though, whilst Stan just watched. We stopped before the elevator and I let go of Klaus to push the button. Diego threw his body against the wall, panting from carrying him so far.

  "Are you sure we can't just torch the evidence?" Stan asked, pulling out a lighter and flicking it. "Couple flames from Mr. Burns over here."
  "Give me that, you little pyro. We're not burning anything, alright?" Diego grabbed the lighter from his hand and passed it to me. Bad idea. I gave Stan a look, before shoving the lighter in my pocket. He could have it back once Diego was gone.
  "We're gonna go talk to the family together. They'll, uh, understand that this was, uh, an accident." Diego assured. Stan looked down at his feet guiltily.

  "Hey. No matter what happens, I got your back, okay?" He comforted, looking over at me, "You too, Y/n."
  I smiled thankfully, sighing slightly. How the hell were we gonna explain this to everyone?
  "Tú ya eres mi sangre." I had no clue what that meant, and as if he could read my mind, Stan said, "I still don't speak Spanish."
  Diego rolled his eyes, though he was still smiling, "And I accept your flaws, alright?"

  I helped Diego to keep Klaus steady against the wall, as he had began to topple to the side. Stan made his way over to us, pushing Klaus against Diego in an attempt to help.
  "I got it, I got it, just go get the door." Diego said to Stan as the elevator opened. I heard quiet footsteps behind, causing me to stiffen. Shit.
  Diego suddenly went still too, feeling a presence behind us. The three of is turned slowly to see Chet stood awkwardly, evidently perplexed at what he was watching.

  "Uh...yeah, we're, uh...playing a game." Diego nodded, though Chet was clearly not convinced.
  "What's it called?" He asked, his voice monotonous as always.
  Diego hesitated for a second, thinking of an answer, "Guy in a carpet."
  "I hope you win." Chet nodded and quickly left, though we all remained still, watching him walk away.

  "Go get the door!" Diego hissed to Stan, who quickly ran and placed a hand into the elevator. Diego hauled Klaus over his shoulder as I left to stand beside Stan. I passed him the lighter discreetly and he quickly shoved it in his pocket.
  "Thanks." He whispered, causing me to grin in response.

  We struggled with Klaus' body, eventually managing to get him to stand upright in the elevator, though Diego had to lean against him to stop him from falling again. Stan pushed the button, and the elevator fell into a hushed silence as we all stared at each other awkwardly. I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about this whole thing. I mean, on one hand, I was ready to bawl my eyes out again, but on the other, if Diego was so calm, surely it couldn't be all that bad, right? My train of thought was stopped however, when a loud gasp came from Diego.