EPILOGUE~1 (Part-1)

Start from the beginning

My previous letter paved a way for us to recommit. It had brought a transformation. It had brought us closer.

So I want my this letter too to do something similar. Make us recommit. Bring a transformation. Bring us closer than ever for a bigger, meaningful purpose.

I'm currently missing you a lot. And the fact that I can't make a call to you is disgusting my senses. We couldn't talk to each other today. I know it's not new and I shouldn't be complaining since you called me thrice today noon but unfortunately I couldn't answer anytime.

Sorry!

Filling in the day to day responsibilities is tough. Quite tough. Balancing professional and personal life is even tougher. I believe I can completely agree on it now.

It's been almost 3 years since I started working and I'm still unable to fine-tune with everything. Surging weight of both personal and professional commitments is overburdening at times.
I know you would laugh or even mock at me now and perhaps even call me silly or a whiner.

But I'm not whining, Shaurya. It's very challenging you know when I know that I'm making constant efforts to satisfy everyone around me. However, still failing in everything I do. Unvoiced complains and inevitable loop of arguments are actually taxing. On individual level, behaviours are valid but on looking from each other's lenses, it's just not valid.

Weird, right?

Oh God!

Look how silly I'm.

Despite not wanting to, I again made you stand on the receiving end of my insufficiency to handle life and responsibilities.

Anyways, no worries, I... No, we all would find a way to resolve all these unintended fusses just like always. Since at the end of the day, we are a family and we all sustain on each other's support, care and regard.

Yeah, I'm quoting Dadi's words over here. Cause I love to keep revising her lessons. Sometimes, I really miss her just the way I miss my own grandmother or even more than that.

So coming back to our unanswered calls.

My clarification is very simple yet silly. Soon after returning from the college, I'd to examine answer sheets of University examinations at the University campus. So was there with my phone on silent. And from there, I had to hurry to the Children Clinic since we had a vaccination appointment.

And you know na, how Daksh is. When I hold him then that means I should only hold him. So I'd left my handbag in the car only. Sensing the atmosphere around, he had become restless and very cranky. He literally gave both Sam and me a hard time today. All the while, when Darsh was getting his shot. Daksh kept on whining loudly, thus, making my Darsh nervous too.

So you see, it was quite a chaotic day.

And by the time, I returned home your not-so-romantic texts were there to welcome me.

Who the hell on earth texts his wife on Valentine's day like this?

Wait lemme grab my phone and note your texts down word by word.

So, Dr Shaurya Singh Mohan, my extraordinarily lovey-dovey husband very sweetly texted me - '

'Don't try calling now.

Your calls wouldn't be answered till tomorrow morning.

2 major surgeries are scheduled in a row.