"Oh, I got it from Josh."

Before he can finish, a loud bang can be heard from the front, then from the roof, and then from the trunk.

The friend brings the car to a screeching halt, and they both hastily get out. Following suit, you phase through the door and calmly wander behind the car to find Jerry and his friend standing over the body of a young teenage boy.

Both the boys are panicking, pacing back and forth while Jerry drinks from a vodka bottle to calm his nerves.

Finally, his friend snaps and looks at him. "What the fuck are we going to do?!"

But before Jerry can answer, the boy moves his head lightly, so Jerry smashes the bottle over his head, breaking it into multiple shards and piercing the boy's head.

"Why the hell did you do that?!" Jerry's friend scream's out while holding his head.

"I panicked, okay!"

Thinking for a moment, Jerry grabs his head in frustration and starts walking back and forth in a straight line.

And after a while, he says, "We have to hide the body; we can't tell anyone about this, especially not the cops."

Before his friend has time to argue, Jerry grabs the boy under his armpits and starts dragging him toward a more secluded location.

Eventually, his friend picks up the boy by his legs and starts carrying him, and you follow suit. Jerry and his friend drag the teen through the woods for what feels like 40 minutes and around 2 kilometres until they eventually stop.

They both take a good minute to catch their breath, but when they do, Jerry cautiously looks around, and once he's made sure it's clear, he takes another deep breath and gets on his knees to start digging with his hands, shortly after his friend joins in.

After an agonizingly boring 2 hours between which you fell asleep twice, they finally dig a hole big enough to fit the boy, rolling him into the grave, and they start covering him up with dirt from the legs up.

When they reach the torso, the boy suddenly jerks up, grabs Jerry's friend by the collar, and pulls him down.

Acting out of instinct, Jerry grabs a big log that was next to him, jumps into the pit, pushes his friend off him, and starts smashing the boy over the skull with the log.

Blood is flying everywhere, and the boy is screaming with all his might. He tries blocking the blows, but after a couple of strikes, you hear the snapping of bones and even louder screams.

By the time he's done, his face is covered in blood, and his once-white shirt is now soaking in blood with a deep red tint to it.

Dropping the log, Jerry climbs out of the hole and lays flat on his back, breathing heavily.

After a while, he gets up and investigates the grave. The boy has a smashed face, barely recognizable from when he was alive. His left forearm was also broken in the skirmish, with a piece of bone sticking out of his skin and slowly dripping blood onto the soil.

Seeing this, Jerry bends over and throws up in the grave, while his friend simply looks at him with wide eyes and a terrified look in them. After Jerry calms down, he gets on his knees and starts covering the hole with dirt once again.

After 20 minutes, they're finally done. They lightly step on the grave, move the earth around a little, and then cover the whole thing in a pile of leaves, which were abundant at this time since it was fall.

Without saying a word to each other, they leave the forest, get in the car, and drive away. As they turn the corner, you hear behind you an oncoming vehicle, and looking back, you spot two lights and a blinding white flash.