" when can we see her" Cyn questioned

" you can see her now but please don't be alarmed by her appearance it looks a lot worse than it is. and I suggest you's go in 2 at a time as she will be tired and sore "

" thank you doctor for everything" John said shaking his hand

"Paul can you keep an eye on Hollie while we go and see her"

" yes of course Cyn"

John took a hold of Cyns hand and made their way to India's room and when they walked in Cynthia gasped and John froze.

She was lying on the bed and her head was covered in bandages and her face was full of bruises and was swollen and her hip was in a huge white cast and India just looked awful

" hi daddy hi mummy" she said her voice hoarse

" ello my princess how are you feeling" john asked sitting beside her and grabbing her hand tightly

"l feel like I have been hit by a car" she giggled

" its not funny we thought we lost you' Cynthia said crying

"im sorry but im ok im sore and my head hurts and im wearing this thing that looks like a giant nappy but im ok"

" can you remember what happened" john asked

" I was upset with Paul he got married and I was not there but Heather was and I just ran and I ran onto the road without looking and I got knocked over"

" I tell you everyday to be careful on the roads I am always telling you about the dangers"

" I know but I was upset and I just ran im sorry "

" just please be more careful. Holly is downstairs with your uncle paul im going down to get her as she is excited to see you"

" ok mummy"

Cyn left the room and India stared at her daddy

" daddy are you angry with me for being silly and getting hurt"

" no im not angry I was so scared I thought I was going to lose you the same way your granny Julia died and I could not cope with the thought of losing you it terrified me"

" im so sorry for putting you threw that I should of been more careful and pay attention "

Cyn walked in holding Hollies hand and once they arrived at the bed Cyn set Hollie on the bed beside India"

" hello squirt"

" hi bandage head" Hollie said teasing

" don't make fun of your sister" Cyn scolded

" but she looks like a mummy from Egypt covered in bandages"

" well you look like a giant monster who is green and slimy"

" well you look like your wearing a nappy"

"well you look like a clown in the circus"

" will you's 2 stop arguing"

" well the brat started it"

" im not a brat"

" you are"

" stop it right now and I mean both of you"

" daddy India has a boyfriend and he is called aaron"

" how do you know that"

" your friend phoned the house and I answered it and pretended to be you" Hollie said laughing

" I so hate you"

" you have a boyfriend that's great sweetie is he nice is he cute" Cyn asked giggling

"this better be some kind of sick joke you are 9 and that is way to young for you to be thinking about boys. im going to cripple him you are going to break up with him. boys are trouble and no way is a boy going to be around my little girl"

" John relax it is nothing to worry about hun it is young love"

" nothing to worry about my baby has a boyfriend and im not having that I know what goes threw boys heads"

" daddy aaron is nice and sweet and he is a huge fan of the beatles and you are his favourite so you will like him"

John gave Cyn a concerned look and she had the same look on her own face and they prayed that this boy wont let her down