Chapter 26: Anastacius's Betrothal

Start from the beginning

"Judging the way you hit Whitey's Boy, he might not remember you" Lucas said as looking well the way Nayeli hit him with the book.

Nayeli sighs in relief as the next step was to make that Ijekiel never enter the library of Athanasia.

"Anyways, what made you so distracted that you didn't notice Ijekiel?" Athanasia soon asked her which Nayeli mentally groans before she show her the book.

"Eh? 'Marriages and Engagements of the Imperial Family'? What were you reading this?" Athanasia asked which Nayeli nodded in shame.

"Nayeli went for the book because she wanted to know about your uncle's former betrothed"-Lucas

"Wait, betrothed?! As a fiancée?!"-Athanasia

"Your dad wasn't only one who had a engagement" Nayeli says which Athanasia was surprised and confused since in the Lovely Princess, they never mentioned about Anastacius had a fiancée or her name.

The only thing is she knew was that Penelope seduced the official Crown Prince Anastacius to get a better position than a mere duchess or archduchess.

The position of the Empress, most luxurious and comfortable life she could dreamed of.

'Now when I think about it...Why was the name of Anastacius's former betrothal haven't appear in Lovely Princess' Athanasia thought by this curiosity and then again, Lucas wasn't even a character in Lovely Princess.

"Well, about that...You guys will definitely be horrified as I am now" Nayeli soon said which Athanasia and Lucas were confused by her claim.

Nayeli soon open the book and reveals the name of the former betrothal of Anastacius.

Athanasia and Lucas soon saw the name which they were completely stunned by seeing it.

Very shock and speechless.

"HUH?!"-Athanasia

"What the actual hell is this?!"-Lucas

"That was my reaction too"-Nayeli

"Did you-"-Lucas

"What?! No! I am not that sicken minded to put that name in there! It was already there when I open it!"-Nayeli

"T-This must be a mistake! Lucas, please tell me that someone rewrite the name?! Did?"-Athanasia

"When the names of the Imperial Family's fiancées and spouses are written, they use magic to make it permanent and by the looks, this was from decades ago, like thirty or fourties years ago" Lucas explained which Athanasia and Nayeli were so disbelieved.

'This must be a nightmare! A freaking nightmare from hell! But how that name end up in the book?! It doesn't make any senses!' Athanasia thought in shock.

"First, we have to do something with white prince charming and then we must ask the Emperor about this since there's no way she came to this world. No freaking way" Nayeli spoke as they looked at Ijekiel who was still knocked out.

Few moments~

"Kiel...."

"Jekiel..."

"Ijekiel!"

Ijekiel Alpheus, the handsome young man with Prince charming looks soon wakes up and seeing his adoptive sister/cousin looking at him in worry.

"Jennette? What are you doing here? I thought you were with the Princess?"-Ijekiel

"I was moments ago, why are you sleeping on the chair? Are you okay?"-Jennette