8

Couple weeks later..

I finished filming a scene and I was told to go on break, so I went to my trailer to take a nap.

"Emila!" I turned to see Jared. "I am going to get a beauty nap so Irene can be refreshed, care to join Winchester." I said and he nodded.

"Good follow me." I said as I led the way to my trailer.

...

Jensen's POV

I couldn't find Jared anywhere, then I saw Misha and asked "Have you seen Jared, I couldn't find him anywhere and plus he isn't in his trailer." I asked.

Misha pondered for a second and then it hit us.

"Emilia." "Emilia." we both said.

.....

Emilia's POV

I woke up and Jared had a grip on me, I turned and looked at him, I smiled and softly stroked his face.

He's exhausted, but thank goodness the director gave us a break, because I needed and for sure Jared needed.

Then my trailer door opened and Jensen and Misha appeared, I told them to be silent because Jared was still asleep. I got out of his grip and made it to them.

I looked at them and said "Nothing happened and we came then fell asleep."

Jensen and Misha nodded, Jared began to stir in his sleep.

"Break ends in an hour." Jensen told me and I nodded, they left the trailer and I got back in bed with Jared.

"How much time do we have left?" Jared asked, His voice was very deep and it made me shiver.

"We have little less than an hour left." I said to him and he got up.

"I need to get up, Did you get some rest?" He asked me. I nodded and said "Of course."

We got up of course, had touch ups and went back to filming.

....

About five hours later.

We finished filming for the day, which I changed out of my outfit and got back into my comfortable clothing. As I walked to my car, I felt a presence and I saw Jared beside me. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"What a day, Just another day of filming but another memory with you." Jared said and I smiled at him. "Indeed." I said.

...

We both walked inside of my apartment. I looked at Jared and then he looked at me. Then he smashed his lips into mine, I smiled through the kiss. I walked backwards until I hit the couch and fell onto it while Jared went down with me.

We were in rhythm and he moved to my neck, "Mhmm Jared." I said to him and he made noise to make sure I knew he was listening to me.

"Not here, Not in this apartment, My neighbors are bunch fucking karens and I know this because of Elise, she had a night and she never heard the damn end of it." I said to him that he grunted in annoyance which made me giggle.

He looked into my eyes and I said "I am sorry." He sighed and said "It's alright, I don't want you to get jumped, but when we get back to Texas after filming, I am taking you on a date and making sure you will have a night you won't ever forget."

I smiled. "You always go all out for me, but don't go too while, I am fine with whatever." I said. "You are easy please.' Jared said and I chuckled.

"I am not a spoiled little brat, but don't worry I am happy with whatever and wherever you take for a date." I said to him and he smiled at me.

He pressed his lips onto mine then he laid on which I played with his hair.

This man makes my life happy and content.