13

Seulgi Pov

Hearing Irene's words, i left the café without saying anything. From what she said i could tell, she didn't like me. I wiped away the tears that were eager to flow. When i saw her looking at her phone from time to time i realized that she was not came for me. However i wanted to hear everything from her for the last time.

I sat on the bike and once again looked at the café where she was sitting. But what i saw there was heart breaking. Irene hugging another girl with a smile that never dawned on me.

"I think i don't have any chance anymore, she looks better than me." I scoffed to myself and drive away.

No One Pov.

"We got him." Irene widened her eyes hearing that.

"Really?" She asked in surprise, Wendy nodded.

"Then... then why are we waiting, come let's go.." She stood up quickly, but Wendy pulled her down.

"Hold on, Irene." She looked at Wendy confused.

"I already informed the police and they're on the way to arrest him. We-" Interrupting her the phone vibrated indicating she got a notification. Wendy checked it.

"Yes, they got him already." Irene smiled brightly. She stood up and hugged her.

"I need to tell this to Rosé and Alice now." Wendy nodded, they hugged each other and Irene settled everything and they went out.

Irene dialled Rosé's number. The call didn't connect, so she called Alice and said everything to her. Then she dialled Rosé's number again.

"Where are you Chipmunk?" She whispered to herself.

Rosé Pov.

I was busy checking my students papers, but a knock interrupted me.

"Come in.." I yelled irritatingly.

"Jesus, calm down tiger.." I raised my head  hearing my lovely wife's sweet voice. I grinned and stood up from the chair.

"What are you doing here?" I raised my brow and stood up from my chair. She smirked and came closer to me and held me by my waist. I startled at her action, but i composed myself and snaked my hands around her neck.

"I'm here to have lunch with my wife. Because i don't wanna be a third wheel." She sighed dramatically. I chuckled and kissed her pouting cheek.

"Where is Seul?" She shrugged.

"I don't know, she is not attending classes like before. I don't know what happened to her. She is not the same Seulgi that we know." I know why she is like this. I cupped her cheeks.

"I will talk to Irene unnie about her." She stared at me confused.

"Why Irene?"

"Because she is in love with my unnie and i think she is not aware of that." I chuckled seeing her wide eyes.

"Seulgi love Irene?" I nodded.

"How do you know about that? She didn't say anything about that to me."

"Me too. But in her eyes I have seen her love for Irene." She is still looking at me dumbfounded. She is cute. So i buried my face in her neck and started to place kisses.

"You know, i think i'm gonna kill that bitch."She said in a serious tone. I snuggled more and whispered.

"Why?" I tightened my grip on her.