3

No One Pov.

"Irene Bae." Lisa said like a whisper. They all glanced at her.

"You know her?" Jennie asked and stared at Chaeyoung and Irene's interaction. Their eyes widened and a gasp escaped from their mouths when they saw Chaeyoung hugging and laughing with Irene. This is the first they seeing their strict cold-hearted professor talking to someone this freely and sweetly.

"Ofcause i know her, the whole Korea know her. She's Bae Irene, famous criminal lawyer in South Korea. I'm surprised to hear you don't know about her." Lisa shrugged her shoulder.
.
.
.
After getting out of the car, Irene took off her glasses and glared at Rosie.

"I'm not your driver to come here whenever you call." She said in a fake rude voice.

"But still you came." Rosé chuckled and winked at her. Irene smiled brightly and hugged Rosé so tightly.

"How can i not come? Didn't your mom ask me to look after you?" Rosé hugged her back tightly and swing their body lightly.

"You're the best unnie." Her voice muffled in the crook of Irene's neck. Irene patted her back and pulled out from the hug hiding a burning face.

"So let's go?" Rosé nodded and they get inside the car and drive away. Rosé doesn't forget to took a glance at her loved one before they went away.

Irene Bae, the most influencing criminal lawyer in South Korea. Rosé and Irene are best friends since childhood. Irene Bae is really a cold-hearted person towards everyone except her little chipmunk. Irene is 2 years older than Rosé. Both of them have been together for everything since god knows how long.

Irene was the only one with Rosé when Alice ignored her to win their father's love.
That's why Rosé loves Irene more than anyone in this world aside from her mom. Only Irene knows the real Rosé, same goes for Irene too. Rosé sees Irene as her sister. But for Irene, it was not like that. Without knowing, she had started to feel a crush on Rosé and now it has grown into a deep love.

But she is afraid to open up her heart to her chipmunk, because she knows very well that Rosé doesn't see her that way. So she hides her love in her heart.
.
.
After that, they went straight to their favorite café. They talked about their jobs and random things. Rosé told Irene about how her tire got punctured and who is the one behind it. But she didn't told Irene about Jennie for some reasons.

Irene laughed a lot seeing a sulking Rosé. They spend hours together, because of their job and busy life they couldn't meet like old days. After their hangout Irene dropped Rosé in her home.

Next Day

Jisoo and Lisa entered their class after their morning make out session. Seulgi raised her eyebrow at Lisa, who returned a smirk. They sat on their seat and talked about random things. But Jennie kept silence the whole time and laid her head on the desk, Jisoo noticed it.

"What happened Jen, are you alright?" Jisoo asked and sat beside her, Jennie shook her head weakly.

"Nothing Chu, just a little headache. I'll be fine." She said and closed her eyes. But before Jisoo could ask something more Rosé came inside the class with her usual cold aura.

Jisoo went to her own seat that beside Lisa's. Rosé started her class and interacted with the students. Usually she call Jennie's name to ask some questions, but today she noticed Jennie's tiredness or sickness. She saw Jisoo flirting with Lisa sometimes. She tightens her jaw in fraustration. After the class Rosé looked at Jisoo.

"Ms. Kim." Jisoo and Jennie looked up at her, but she locked her eyes only with Jisoo. Jisoo sighed and stood up.

"Come to my office before the lunch." She said coldly and went out of the class after looking at Jennie for a second. Jisoo sighed in fraustration and sat on her seat.