4

No One Pov

Days passed like hours, Jennie and Chaeyoung became close friends. Chaeyoung told Jennie about her issues with her family and about Irene and their friendship.

Aside from her friends, Jennie spent lots of time with Chaeyoung, but Jisoo didn't liked it. She really hates Chaeyoung. Jisoo and Chaeyoung fighted with eachother for even silly things all days.

At first Lisa sees this as silly and funny., but the days go she felt a hatred towards Chaeyoung. She warned Jennie about her clossiness with her, but Jennie didn't take it as serious.

"Nini, wanna hangout after the class?" Lisa asked excitedly. They all are spending their lunch break on the rooftop. Jisoo and Seulgi also looked at her, but she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, i have plans with Rosie today, i promised her." Lisa's smile dropped quickly, but Jennie didn't notice it because Seulgi already started to tease her.

Jisoo keeps silence the whole time, she didn't like the fact that Jennie hanging out with her enemy, but she doesn't want to make a scene and drop their happy moments. But inside, she's fumming like a boiling volcano.

Rosé Pov

I went to the parking lot after the class, a smile automatically came to my lips when i saw a tiny mandu leaning on my car while using her phone. I smirked mischievously and jumped infront of her. She yelped in shock and released her grip on the phone, i quickly catch it before it broke.

"Yahh... You scared me." She hit my shoulder several times, i laughed lightly and grab her hands and placed the phone on her palm.

"Good evening to you too, mandu." She glared at me.

"How many times i told you to not call me that, Rosie. I'm. Not. A. Mandu."

"Jesus.. Chill princess." I raised my hands in defeat. I saw her blushing lightly.

"Where you wanna go, my tiny princess?" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm craving for some ice-cream now. And... I'm not that tiny, you're too tall for me." She rolled her eyes. Is this her hobby? Didn't her eyes hurt?

"Then, let's go?" I ruffled her hair and rewarded with a hard slap.

"Ouch... Jen.. You're disrespecting your professor, you know that?" I fake glared at her, she shrugged and sat on the passenger seat.

'That attitude is the main reason why i attracted to you, love.' I chuckled and sat on the driver's seat.

Then we went to her favorite ice-cream parlor and spend the evening having fun. She is really a baby, my baby, i really wanna keep her in my pocket.

After i dropped Jennie on her house, i got a message, i smiled knowing who's that. Irene unnie. She have a specific ringtone in my phone. I pulled out my phone from the jeans pocket and checked it.

*Irene Unnie❤️

'Need to see you tomorrow, meet me at the park at 6.'*

I typed a 'ok' and send to her, then went to home.

'I should tell Irene unnie about Jennie tomorrow.'

Seulgi Pov.

I'm not the one who beleive in love at first sight, but that pretty face is haunting my heart and mind every days and nights.

Irene Bae.

I never even had a crush on my life, but she simply took my heart away from it's cage. I don't know if i see her again or not, but i'm sure she is the only one i love.