6.From Rags To Riches

"We're here."

Xander whispered as Magnolia stirred and opened her eyes. She felt as if she was Alice in Wonderland, and suddenly a lot of things that were not supposed to be possible for a girl like her had become possible.

"Oh, how unflattering. I fell asleep on you. You mustn't think you were boring or anything like that, it's just that."

She tried to explain as Xander silenced her by placing a finger on her lip. That one soft touch of her lips was like butterfly wings: soft, sweet, and enticing. He could tell that she needed the rest, it didn't seem as if she was getting enough at home. He wondered what her home situation was like, he would find out soon enough.

"No need to explain, you're tired."

Xander supplied as he paid the taxi fare and helped her out. The taxi driver collected the fare, and the taxi driver whispered.

"That's one lucky bitch."

The taxi driver drove off, leaving Magnolia to ponder the absolute truth of his words. Magnolia looked around, she realized that she was in the heart of Kingston's most expensive shopping district.

"What are we doing here?"

Magnolia asked as Xander smiled down at her. He was looking at the line of a kitten that got into the butter, damn guilty. She wondered what he had planned because there was nothing in this part of town that she could afford.

"Do you trust me?"

Xander asked as she looked at him stunned. Of course, she trusted him. He had saved her on so many occasions and in so many ways that she had begun to trust him without even realizing it. It was as inevitable as gravity.

"Yes, I trust you, Xander."

Magnolia said softly as Xander smiled. Standing in the middle of Kingston City with hundreds of people rushing by them was almost exhilarating. Business people dress in tailored suits and ties, and other people just go out about their regular day and that's when it happened

"What are we doing here?"

Magnolia asked again, as Xander looked at her amused. He was going to show her why she deserved to be loved, and that she deserved to be loved

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

Xander asked as Magnolia had a bemused type of expression on her face. If he didn't know any better, he would think that she had never been kissed before...oh she had never been kissed before.

Xander wasn't sure why the idea of being her first kiss appealed to him so much, but it did. It made him want to possess her completely.

He started at the bemused expression on her face and whispered.

"I want to kiss you right now."

Xander stated as an 'oh' expression formed on her face, causing him to chuckle. She was so naive, that it was adorable.

"I've never been kissed before."

Magnolia admitted that Xander was ashamed of the amount of pleasure he felt from hearing her tell him that he was her first.

"I'm glad. I want to be your first everything. From this moment on, all of your firsts belong to me."

And then he kissed her. His lips like touched hers and it felt as if she was free-falling off of a cliff, not caring if there were jagged rocks at the bottom waiting for her.

He was worth the fall.

His tongue slipped inside her mouth, dominating, possessing, claiming, making it one hundred percent clear who she belonged to and who owned her.