chapter 10

Author POV-

KAVIN/ Y/N - we were raped ......

Just as they said in a straight face , everyone except Hwang siblings got shocked. BTS froze on their spots .

BTS- WHATTTT?

Y/N- yes we were raped . We mean i and Kavin . ( Blankly in cold voice)

Everyone froze on their place.. jungkook who was inside y/n's shirt looked up at her shocked.

Kavin- as you all know y/n is adopted so before getting adopted she was kidnapped by some criminals and we were all tortured and raped ...

*Everyone got even shock and stood still processing it . But jungkook was even more shock*

Jungkook- w..what ? No..noona you are ad.. adopted?

*y/n looks down on him who was still inside her tshirt and nodded*

Y/n- yes kook.. I was adopted..

Jin- are you fine now y/n .. and you all too

Y/n- we are . We are more than fine now ..

Hyunjin - well let's leave this topic and talk about other things hmm

*Everyone nodded and thought to not trigger anyone's trauma .. but here jungkook was still thinking and that's when he saw y/n's tattoo in her collarbone.. he widened his eyes and moved away from y/n's tshirt and hold her hands*

Jungkook- n..noona .. what's that .. tattoo on your co.. collar bone?

*Y/n smiled and looked at the collar bone*

Y/N- it says Bonheur .. it's a nickname I gave for my long lost brother.

*As she says jungkook looks shocked and has teary eyes

*As she says jungkook looks shocked and has teary eyes .. before anyone could say anything jungkook asked*

Jungkook- w..what's his n..name noo..noona (*he asked scared and in hope*)

*Y/n smiled and looked down at him*

Y/n- it will be a shock but his name is also  jungkook... Jeon Jungkook ( as she said everyone looked shocked and jungkook's tears flowed)

Jimin- oh damn ..jungkook? That's crazy
(He said shocked)

Namjoon- maybe it's a coincidence that her brother has the same name as our jungkook ( he said confused as everyone nodded but Hwang siblings and jungkook didn't.. Inyeop Chuckled as he saw jungkook's expression)

Inyeop- or is it really coincidence or maybe real? (*He asked smiling as jungkook immediately cupped y/n's cheeks and looked at her with teary eyes while y/n looked shocked*)

Jungkook- y...you are J.. Jeon Aurora ?
(*He asked with his voice shaky while y/n's eyes widened and nodded slowly while everyone else were silent looking at them Confused*)

Y/n- h..how did you know ?? J..jungkook??

*She asked hopefully as he cried hard and hugged her*

Jungkook - i..i am Jeon Jungkook .. your Bonheur.. your bunny .. don't you recognise me Ro Noona...

Y/N POV--

I was frozen ..  I had this doubt from the first time I met him .. i had this connection with him and I knew there is something..  but with all the stuffs going on , i didn't have time to check through my resources but hearing him tell me ..that he is my Bonheur. My bunny ... And when he called me Ro Noona.  That's when i broke down , for the first time after years of searching for him ..now i finally have him ..in my arms .. i cried for the first time infront of others and hugged him tightly as he also cried and hugged me

Y/n- baby bunny ..this is really you? I.. i.. i can't believe .. i have been looking for you for years and i finally found you

Jungkook- yes noona..i also tried to search you but i couldn't...i can't believe that you were with me this whole time ...

*We cried in each other's arms .. as i saw others were looking confused and happy for us .. Inyeop cleared their doubt and said them i and jungkook are siblings .. they all stared at us happily while we cried*

*After crying in each other's arms for a few more minutes , we pulled away and I looked at him..as he looked up at me with teary eyes and pouty eyes as i raised his pinky finger*

Jungkook- pr..promise me you won't leave me ever again noona .. i can't live without you anymore... promise me

*I smiled and wiped out tears and nodded as i joined my pinky with his*

Y/n- pinky promise my Bonheur

[***Hey buddies . I am so sorry for not postinb for all this month's .. i was caught up with my studies and other stuffs .. i am back now and I will post regularly.. i hope you all like this chapter...it's not long so I will try to double update soon.. take care love you all 😘😘***]