chapter -6

Author POV-
The old couple, mia and BTS turned towards only to get shocked . While Inyeop shook his head as it was usual for him.

There was Y/n , carrying 10 huge bags 🛍️ . Not only that 2 bodyguards were holding 10 huge bags each. While Hyunjin was having a tiny bag as he happily skipped. It almost looked like they had shopped at the whole mall . As soon they reached there y/n signalled the other bodyguards to take the bags from her . The guards took it from there and went away while y/n sat down in the chair as Hyunjin went near Inyeop

BTS in mind - *WHAT THE FUCK ? *

Inyeop - *caressing Hyunjin's hair* did you buy what you like ? Are you satisfied ?

Hyunjin - * smiles excitedly* yes hyung. Noona bought me everything i need .

The others came out oft he shock and mr.kim asked

Mr.kim- did you _ did you guys just shop whole mall or what ?

Jin - you guys bought so much

Y/n- damn that's not even half of the amount of the things we usually buy . * She said and shrugged while again everyone got shock .*

Hyunjin - noona let's order i am hungry * he said rubbing his stomach*

Y/n- *smiling and softy* suree

They all gave the orders and waited for the food and to come . Mia was jealous of Hyunjin .
After eating they were siting there and the elders were talking .
That's when a shop got Hyunjin's attention

He immediately got up making everyone look at him

He immediately got up making everyone look at him . He turned to his elder Siblings ( ie. Inyeop and y/n ) and showed his puppy eyes

Y/n- what do you want poppy? ( She got knowing him well . Inyeop just shook his head . BTS were seeing them with curiosity)

Hyunjin - noona there is bt21 store . I want to buy plushies. Let's goo ( he said excitedly making Hwang siblings smile . BTS just looked amazed as they were still smiling for him . Before they go Mia stood up )

Mia- yaah stop that . How much will you buy huh? You spoiled brat . You don't even know the value of the money huh? Act like man . ( She shouted at him making his eyes teary . Inyeop and y/n were raging in anger . Even BTS didn't like that . They were feeling angry at them. They all stood up . Before anyone say ms.song Said)

Ms.song- you are a man Hyunjin . You can't buy plushies and candies like a girl . Are you a child or what . Be a man .don't be this childhish and crying . Why can't _( she was cut of by y/n banging her hand in the table making everyone startled. Y/n was burning in anger. Her eyes was bloodshot . Her veins were budging from her hands and neck .she was breathing heavily.. BTS got scared of her . She was looking too dangerous . Jungkook looked at Hyunjin to see him having tears and looking down . Jungkook felt bad for him and he was feeling angry at the mother daughter too . Inyeop got up and glared at the mother daughter . )