chapter - 8

Author POV-
⚠️ warning ⚠️ this chapter may have triggering mentions and r@pe and many adult words ⚠️⚠️

It's been 2 days since the wedding and everything went well . BTS ignored Mia as much as they could  . Mia couldn't do anything because mr.kim was always present.
Today only tae , kook and Mia were home . The others were out for some work .
Mia planned all the things and got ready to execute it . .
Jungkook was in his room while tae was in living room

⚠️ Warning starte here⚠️

She went downstairs and saw tae sitting there and watching tv

She went downstairs and saw tae sitting there and watching tv.she went to main door and there stood a huge man . They both shared a hug as she welcomed him in .
He gave her a pack of drugs which she took and ate a pill . She with that old man almost like 40 or 50 went inside to see tae sitting. So she smirked and slowly went near him .
Tae didn't see her as he was immersed in tv.  . She slowly went near him and suddenly sat on his lap making him flinch and gasp . He looked at with wide eyes and tried to push her .

Tae- what are you doing Mia. Get off me ( he was pushing her but she held his neck and stayed put . She traced her hands down his chest )
Mia-  aww don't push me away daddy i am gonna pleasure you today ( she said as she was gonna touch him but he pushed her with all force making her stumble. She look at him with angry eyes and sat on his lap again. 

Tae- leave me Mia . It's not good . LEAVE ME ( he was shouting but  two hands hold him in place . He saw a  man holding him. Mia took  the chance where tae was distracted and took handcuffs from the bag  and cuffed his both hands back . He got shocked .

Tae- what are you doing . Leave me Mia I SAID LEAVE ME . JUNGKOOK WHERE ARE YOU  KOOK COME HERE SAVE ME (  by listening to him Mia got irritated as she told him to hold him and took a gag and put it on tae making his screams muffled.

Meanwhile, jungkook who heard tae's scream tab down and got angry and scared seeing the scene downstairs. He was gonna run down but before that he took his phone and called a number .

??- Hello
Jungkook- No-noona he-help
Y/n- koo what happened? Bun say me clearly
Jungkook - No-noona Mia is t-trying to sex-sexually harras tae hyung . She have a m-man here and the-they gagged and tied t-tae hyung up No-noona he-help u-us . I i am sc-scared ( he said stuttering and scared as his brother was getting harrassed downstairs. He needed someone to help him.)
Y/n- hold up bun i  will be in 5 min. Nothing is gonna happen. Don't worry. Noona is there. ( She the call as they cut the call jungkook went down and ran to Mia who was gonna remove Taehyung's shirt. He pushed her and said
Jungkook- don't you dare Mia ( he was gonna go to tae but that old big man caught him and tied him up too .

Mia smirked and went towards tae . Tae was shaking his head and crying. His tears were flowing like a river . Jungkook was shouting and saying her to stop while having tears in his eyes too which flowed out when Mia tore tae's shirt .
Tae was shaking badly while shaking his head sideways . He was crying hard when she traced her fingers all around his chest .