"Who do we have here?" She asked smiling.

"My nephew sir, but I need to take him home" Mia smiled hoping Larry was in a good mood and he would let her leave.

"Of course" Larry smiled raising his hand to Junior for a high five which he accepted. She never knew Larry liked children.

"Help yourself to whatever ice cream you want and a doughnut" Larry smiled.

"Really?" Junior asked ecstatic and Larry nodded.

"Aunt can I?" He asked cheerfully.

"Of course you can" Mia replied and the boy rushed over to the ice cream machine and pumped different flavours into his cup.

As they entered her car, she dialled her sister on the phone but there was no reply.

Junior was focused on his ice cream while she kept leaving missed calls for her sister.

"Come on Val" she groaned but she still hadn't answered.

"Damn it!" She cursed and Junior turned to her.

"You didn't hear that" she smiled patting his head and he nodded with a smile of his own.

He was used to this routine.

They drove all the way to the mansion, it's always a long journey.

Her phone rang and she looked at the caller ID to see it was Valerie.

"Junior please help me answer the phone" she requested focusing on the road.

Junior complied while shoving his doughnut into his mouth.

"Hey mum" he greeted putting the phone on speaker.

"Anthony darling, how are you enjoying your vacation?" She asked cheerfully.

"I'm good mum, I'm with aAuntMia" he replied.

"Okay, tell your aunt I'm sorry I'm late but your dad and I are on a plane now we'll be home soon and come pick you from her house" Valerie informed.

"No need mum, Aunt is taking me to grandma's castle" Junior cheered making Valerie laugh.

"Alright dear, I'll see you soon and tell your aunt that we'll talk soon okay?" Valerie said.

"Sure, bye mum" she waved at the screen and Valerie hung up.

●●●

They arrived at the mansion.

"Miranda Martinez" Mia called to the audio security check.

"Welcome Miss Miranda, Seems you have another passenger" the voice replied.

"Junior Anthony Ortiz!" Junior shouted at the audio security and Mia stiffked a laugh.

"Welcome home Anthony" the voice replied and the gates opened to let them in.

As she parked, she noticed her mother's fafavouritear wasn't parked.