The Embrassing Incident

Ikuto slowly wakes up. It is still dark outside. He looks next to him and sees a alarm clock. It shows 4:00am.

"God. My head fucking hurts and my stomach doesn't feel too good." He said sickly.

He looks around. There was a small bookshelf filled with books, a big closet, a desk with a matching chair, and a flat screen tv. What is this place, he says in his head while getting off a bed.

"Oh! You're awake." says a girl that walks in. "Are you ok? You should really take a shower. You smell like puke."

"Hey wait. You're the girl I saw outside the bar before I passed out. So....I guess you brought me to your house." Ikuto concludes.

"What was I supposed to do? Leave you on the sidewalk knocked out? I'm not like those bitches that just laugh and take pictures as they walk by, you know." the girl says, putting her hand on her hip.

Anyways......thanks." He whispers. (Ikuto is not a fan of saying thanks)

"Yeh. No prob. By the way, I'm Yashina." she says with a smile.

"Ikuto." He says, looking at the floor.

"Here." Yashina says, handing him a towel. "Go clean up."

After half an hour, Ikuto turns off the shower faucet. He dries his hair messily, wrapping the towel on his waist.
I better check on him. Don't want him throwing up on my bathroom floor, Yashina thought.
She walks up to the door and before she knocks, the door opens by Ikuto.

"Hey. Yashina-chan." he said and walk towards her.
"Why are you........" he asks but then trips on the wet floor.
Ikuto lands on top of Yashina, their faces almost touching. Their bodies press against each other, feeling each other's warmth and their heart beat. Both of their faces turn bright red.

"Sorry!!! I really.....didn't.....mean it. It was an accident, I swear!!!" Ikuto stutters his words and quickly gets off Yashina. His face turns down to the ground.

"Umm.....hehe. It's ok. Really." Yashina says looking at the floor as well.

There is a awkward silence in the room.

"Well, I'm going to change and I'll be out of your way now." Ikuto says taking his clothes, still not making eye contact with Yashina.

"Yeah. I'll get out now." Yashina said, walking out of the room.