The Party

The bright colorful lights shine across the room, loud beating music blasting to the max volume and teenagers getting hyper and high. There are lots of scattered chip bags and crumbs on the wooden floor, everyone talking and having fun. In the back of the corner of the room, there is a teen guy leaning on a wall, has one foot bent against it, and closes his eyes. He is wearing a black hoodie, black jeans and a chain connected to it. His dirty blond hair sweep across his eyes, making his face hard to see.
Why was I invited here? This place drives me frustrated. Hoshiro-kun will get my fist after this, he thought.

"OMG!!! Ikuto-kun!!! Come drink with us!!!" A bunch of hot girls scream to him and drags him over to the bar section.

"I don't drink." Ikuto groans. "Leave me alone."

"Oh come on Ikuto. Come play with ussssss!!!!!!" says a girl wearing a pink vintage floral dress, pulling Ikuto's arm.

"Oh my fucking god! Would you leave me alone? If I drink, would you stop bothering me?!" Ikuto said annoyed.

" Yeah sure. Whateve."

2 hours later, the back door open with a loud slam.

"Ugh! Stupid bitches! Made me fucking drunk!!! Screw those girls!" Ikuto yell with anger, staggering when he walks.

He walks out of the dark alley, the lamp post shining on his face. All the stores are closed and no cars pass by. Ikuto holds on to a pole for support. His eyes becomes weary and before everything turns black, he sees a teen girl looking at him confuse.