Five

A/N:  I don't know this chapter is long or short. In this chapter Arisu reveals her true identity as pure vampire and she use her hidden power. Happy reading 

Recommended song:

- Zubi, Antu and Andrew : Before

- D - Der Konig Der Dunkelheit

- JILUKA Songs

- Hyde -Shining Over You

- Hyde -  Fake Divine

- Hyde- Secret Letters

- Hyde - Nostalgic

- Evanesce Songs

- Peter Gundry Music Vampire theme

- Brunuh Ville Music Vampire theme

Warning:  Gore, violence, strong language, dead character  and many typos

MOSTLY DIALOGUE

Hinako endures pain and she had multiple grunted and groans. She wants to go bed before 11 pm. Hitomi gives him painkiller pills and she go to sleep. Cazqui thanks to Hitomi , Hitomi curing his sister's wounds. 09.00 pm, other still in keep on guard. They aren't in library but in second living room.

"We find out two corpses tonight," Zoe said.

"Yes, and we don't know about their identities," Serena said

About two corpses, Cazqui seeing their spirits in right corner of second living room around fireplace. Girl and boy, they are innocent human be beast's victims. The girl with medium long hair, Brown brunette and brown eyes, wears soft white dress. They talking to him and need his help. But they thanking to Cazqui because he connected about live and death in the world even if he is a young vampire.

"His Majesty says tomorrow we continuing discussion about strategy against wild beasts," Zoe said.

"Where?' Boogie asked

"In east aula, around 09.00 am" Zoe said

Sena drawing out in empty white papers. No one what he draws on the paper with pencils and ink pen. He draws seriously. Rain again. The red baby panda fall asleep in Ricko''s shoulders. Arisu knows what the hidden message of Sena's draw.

"Sena, do you drawing another direction another secret place of Gackt and Oniba?" Arisu asked.

"You're right, I draw it," Sena said.

Sena smiled and he finished drawing fifteen minutes later at 09.15 pm.

***

In dark place, one man and one woman are new cult. Maybe like cabin or something else. Location in near in the forest. And then the young man and girl come to them.

"My name is Takamichi and this is my younger sister, Hana. We will obey you," Takamichi said.

"Oh okay, for now on I am your master," Gackt said

Takamichi and Hana like brainwashed and they obeyed the Gackt

***

Rainy night, Arisu reads her novel seriously on the couch. She stares at Boogie trying to sleep but he can't. She compress again her boyfriend and he drifted to sleep.

"I just want to amending my mistake in the past. I made fatal mistake till we were separated for several years. I realized you're so worthy," Arisu murmured.