Chapter 25. Little White Blessing

Start from the beginning

In the corner of the room, Aizawa was smiling under his scarf. It’s been so long since he first met Izuku in that warehouse practicing his quirk and telling him his story, dream, and his quirk. He wouldn’t admit it but he sees Izuku as his favorite student, maybe even a son that he never had. Albeit, a troublesome one that is.

Nonetheless, he is proud that one of his students had achieved their dream to become a hero. 'One down, nineteen more to go.' he thought.

As Nezu and Izuku stopped their handshake, the chimera's expression changed to seriousness. "Now that that's out of the way, let's get back to topic…" clearing his throat, Nezu continued. "The staff had all voted for the dorm system to be made official after the Final Exams. But because of the Hosu Incident and your early hero induction, we will be forced to make the dorm system official a week before the Final Exams."

Izuku was about to talk when Nezu talked again. "In spite of the dorm system being made official for the students and little Eri's safety, there is one problem." Nezu said as he turned his head towards the other girl lying unconscious on the bed.

"Turns out, this girl is called Himiko Toga. The same one that killed more than 15 people due to stabbing and blood drainage." Nezu sighed at this and spoke up once again. "It was even speculated that she was the person to have killed her classmates by sucking his blood using a straw but we have no proof of that."

Izuku's eyes widen like plates. This girl, Himiko Toga, is a villain? A murderer? A serial killer? Then why did she save Eri? Why would she protect someone if she could just kill her?

Somehow answering his inner questions, "It appears to be that her actions of saving young Eri has one reason." Nezu said before pointing to Izuku. "I believe she had done it because of you."

Blinking once… twice… thrice… Izuku then pointed at himself. "Me?"

Nezu nodded, making Izuku widen his eyes. "But I never met her before. This is the first time that I've seen her." Izuku protested.

"I know." Nezu chuckled at the boy. "But that doesn't mean that you don't have an impact on her actions."

"What do you mean?" Izuku asked.

"We have been tracking her down for a year now. It was until the day of the Sports Festival where we found her." He paused to drink tea that somehow appeared in his hand. "The information I got said that she was last seen looking over a television in Yokohama during the Sports Festival. At first she was looking at the television with a twisted, hungry expression on her face, but as soon as you appeared on the screen her whole demeanor flipped."

Izuku remained silent, a way for him to tell Nezu to go on. "As soon as she saw your face, her expression changed a full 180. Her twisted expression broke into longing and guilt. She also mentioned someone called 'Saito' as she cried in front of the television."

"Saito? Who's that?" Aizawa asked.

Nezu could only shrug. "No clue." He began walking to the door. "But whoever he is, she sees him in you young Midoriya. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but let's just hope that it's the former." He said as he exited the room followed by Aizawa, leaving Izuku to wonder as he looked over at Himiko Toga's sleeping form as a question came to his mind.

"Who's Saito to you, Himiko Toga?"

—-------

Katsuki Bakugo lay down on his bed as a tired sigh escaped his mouth. Finally, his internship was finished. It was exhausting and somewhat enjoyable to say the least.

During his internship with Best Jeanist, Katsuki had gone through anger management sessions and extra heroic rules and regulations with the Pro Hero. And he's gotta admit, as boring as all those sessions were he could feel himself change a bit. Maybe because he genuinely wants to change?