Chapter 10- What Did We Do?

Otho puts his glass down on the bar and walked towards Levi with everyone following him. "Why not?"

"I think the reason is they were trying to scare you away, and you didn't get scared." Levi says telling them the truth.

Delia scoffs, "They're dead. It's a little late to be neurotic." She looks around to see if someone would agree with her.

"All right." Bernard is now convinced this whole business thing is off and grabs Grace, who gave back the picture to Delia, and walks away. Beryl follows after them.

"This was not a hallucination. This was real." Delia follows them trying to convince them.

"We all experienced a super powerful paranormal experience and it was real." She stops at the front door seeing them walking to their cars. Bernard stops at the door turning to look at her.

"Delia, you are a flake. You have always been a flake. If you insist on frightening people, do it with your sculpture." With that he closes the door on her.

"Drive carefully!" Charles screamed to the door.

"I'm dead." Delia states turning around. Otho walks in front of Levi who was on the stairs,

"Where do they hide out?"

"The attic." Levi answers reluctantly.

"The attic's locked." Charles states having a arm around Delia to comfort her.

"They're ghosts. Dad. They can do what they want." Levi tries to convince them so they won't have to walk up the attic.

"Yeah, they do whatever they want. Levi, you take us up there right now." Delia walks to Levi and push him up the stairs, with Charles and Otho following.

They walked up the attic stairs. "Fabulous! Otho Fenlock's "Locked Door Ghosts!" Probably committed suicide up there. I'm totally enchant." Otho exclaims. They are standing at the attic door.

"In there? They must live like animals." Delia says with a disgust look on her face.

"It's locked. How do they get in?" Charles questions, having his eyes wide open and scanning the door.

Delia suddenly knocks on the door screaming, "OPEN THIS DOOR, YOU DEAD PEOPLE, OR WE'LL BUST IT DOWN AND DRAG YOU OUT BY THE ROPES YOU HANGED YOURSELF WITH!"

"Shhh. They didn't commit suicide." Levi scold her.

"It doesn't matter. Levi, I am going to teach you something here. You got to take the upper hand in all situations with all people, dead or alive, will walk all over you. OPEN UP!" She then bangs the door that it opened with a loud creak.

Delia pushed Levi in first and he looks around before walking more into the attic. Delia, Charles, and Otho come in next, carefully. One by one, they straighten up and look around.

"So where are they?" Delia questions .

"Listen, you guys. Theses ghosts are really nice people. I think we scared them away, so let's leave them alone, all right?" Levi says looking at all three of them that are looking at the town model.

Charles is suddenly transfixed with it, "It's the whole dame town."

Levi looks around a little sad looking around the empty room trying to get a glimpse of the three ghost or a certain ghost.

"I have never been so embarrassed. They haven't gone for good, have they?" Delia questions. Otho looks around forming a plan in his head, while Charles pushes a car in the model.

"Dad, don't" Levi scolds him, not wanting people to touch the model. "C'mon, let's just go."

Otho looks around and his eyes lit up when he see the handbook. He picks it up, looking at the pages with interest.