𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲

"GOOD MORNING." Adonis whispers to Stefan, who stirs awake, his head on top of Adonis's chest.

Stefan places a kiss onto his chest before his wraps his arms around his boyfriend tighter. "I don't want to let you go. I don't want us to be apart anymore. It was so dreadful."

"I want nothing more than to hold you the rest of my life, but—." Adonis is cut off by Stefan, who lifts his body up, allowing him to place his lips onto his, shutting the Baros boy right up.

"Don't ruin the moment." Stefan says, shaking his head before placing his lips onto Adonis's again. He could never get enough of him.

"Stefan." Adonis sighs out, sitting up against the headboard, breaking the kiss.

"And you're about to ruin the moment." Stefan rolls off of him, now laying on his side of the bed.

"I'm sorry. I wish we could stay wrapped in each others touch, but we can't. I can't." Adonis runs a hand through his hair. "Look, I can't just pretend like everything is okay. It's not at all."

"I know." Stefan huffs. "I'm sorry. I just thought with Katherine still in the tomb and—."

"She isn't the problem anymore." Adonis sits up, now dangling his feet off the bed. "My father is back. My birth father and there's still that issue of me being my Uncle's sacrifice. Crazy enough to say, Elena too."

"Elijah promised to keep you, Elena and everyone else safe as long as we play by his rules." Stefan tries to calm his boyfriends nerves down.

"Right." Adonis nods. "As we all know, I'm not one to follow rules."

"You should, if it will keep Klaus from getting to you." Stefan remarks, staring at his boyfriend's back. "Please don't go after Isobel. Katherine could've been lying."

"You don't know what she was like in there. I never seen Katherine like that. I believe her." Adonis states, sternly. His words shocking Stefan. "Katherine said Isobel could have some answers and I just have a couple questions, that's all."

"Adonis..."

"Look, I didn't make a deal with him. And I don't think he'll let anything happen to me other wise." Adonis gathers a set of new clothes. "It's just questions."

"I don't want you to get hurt." Stefan speeds over next to Adonis, stopping him from walking further. "I can't lose you, you know that, right?"

"I do. I know." Adonis sighs, placing his hand on Stefan's arm gently. "You aren't going to loose me. And I doubt Isobel will try anything."

Adonis drags Stefan over to the Salvatore's desk. He pulls out a small vial of vervain. " With Elijah here and Klaus on the way. You're gonna need to build up a tolerance..."

"Bottoms up." Stefan takes the glass and quickly drinks the clear liquid. When he's done, he lets out a hard cough. Adonis hands him a blood bag from the small fridge on the desk, Stefan quickly opening it up and drinking some.

"Are you okay?" Adonis runs a hand over Stefan's cheek.

Stefan nods as he leans into the boys touch. "Yeah. So, Elijah. You thinking about giving him a chance?"

"Honestly?" Adonis drops his hands. "I'm actually debating it. I always wanted to know who my father was, not under these circumstances, but he's here and I hate him for what he did to my mother, but would he be here, trying to protect me, if he didn't care? I sound ridiculous."

"No. No, you don't." Stefan uses his freehand to intertwine his fingers with Adonis's. "At the end of it all, that is your real father and if you want to get to know him, no one will blame you and if you don't, no one will blame you. It's your decision. You decide what you want to do."