Tomb

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"Thank you for saving me." Bonnie pulls her best friend into her embrace.

"Don't thank me." Adonis squeezes her. "I'm your best friend, I'm always gonna be there, even in this stupid ass supernatural world."

Bonnie chuckles pulling away. "I appreciate that."

"Of course." Adonis chuckles also.

"You know." Stefan starts going to his boyfriends side. "Damon also played a really big part in all this..."

Bonnie raises an eyebrow at him. "What could he have possibly done?"

"If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have found where you guys were at." Stefan admits. "Harmony couldn't find you guys with her magic for some reason, so he somehow persuaded Anna into spilling where you guys were out."

"Wow." Bonnie says in shock.

"He promised her he would open the tomb for her didn't he?" Adonis questions Stefan.

"He may or may not have..." Stefan scratches the back of his neck.

"He can't." Bonnie shakes her head frantically. "He can't."

"He's not going to open it..." Adonis cuts her off and looks to Stefan. "I don't think so, right?"

"I don't believe so." Stefan says. "I think he gave up on the dream of I'm being honest. He really just needed the journal back before Anna opened the tomb herself, which would've ended badly for all of us."

"What if I could stop Anna from unleashing all those other time vampires?" Bonnie asks.
Adonis and Stefan look at her with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?" Stefan takes Adonis's hand in his. "You just said he couldn't?"

"As long as it's only her mother Anna takes out. We're good."

"We're good as in...what?" Adonis tilts his head the slightest bit.

"We're good as in I'll open it for him." Bonnie concludes. "Damon's been an ass, but he wants the love of his life back and if I can do that for him...I will."

"Really?" Stefan asks as he shares a look with Adonis. "You'd do that?"

"Why not." Bonnie shrugs. "It's the least I can do. I also know how much he means to you and Adonis. I'll do it."

"He doesn't mean that much to me." Adonis mumbles.

Stefan let's out a laugh, wrapping an arm around Adonis. "You're the worst liar on this planet."

"I'm being for real!" Adonis exclaims as they start to walk.

"As much as you guys get on each other's nerves, you guys would literally do anything for each. You guys get along better than me and him do." Stefan states.

"It's just that everyone loves me! I can get along with everyone and anyone."

"Besides Elena."

"Besides that bit—."

"She's right there."

"You would think she already knows that she's a bitch. It's kinda obvious, is it not?"

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎