Advantage

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

Adonis pushes open the door to the office, he allows Damon to walk in before he rushes to the desk, sitting in the chair. He turns on the monitor before he puts in the password to  the computer.

"How do you know that password?" Damon questions, his voice right in his ear.

Adonis pushes his face away. "Me and Jeremy use to do this all the time to change his grades."

"Adonis Baros breaking into the guidance counselor's office and changing grades." Damon says amused. "How not Adonis like."

"I was different back in that time." Adonis grunts, typing away. "Jeremy made me different."

"Does Stefan?"

"Yeah." Adonis smiles clicking the enter button. "But in a good way. He actually loves me."

"Jeremy didn't?" Damon raises an eyebrow.

"Jeremy was...complicated. Something I don't want to speak on, right now." Adonis tells him watching the screen load up. "Now come on, we have to go to the faculty lounge."

Adonis quickly leaves them out of the office, a handful of Damon's shirt in his hand as they went through a whole bunch of twist and turns. Damon didn't fight it this time.

Once getting into the lounge, their eyes fall on an open locker and a big duffel bag on the ground. Damon kicks it out of the way as Adonis goes through the locker.

Damon goes through the bag on the floor and his eyes widen, pulling out a handful of stakes. "Who the hell is this guy?"

"Someone who really like to be prepared." Adonis pulls out another stake from the locker. Suddenly Stefan came into mind. "Stefan! He's alone, Damon. What if this guy got him—."

"He's fine, Adonis." Damon cuts the Baros boy off. "Have a little faith in your boyfriend."

"I do have faith." Adonis scoffs continuing to look through the lockers to find the printed papers. "I just hate that we left him alone."

"Don't overthink it, then." Damon tells him watching the boy dig through the locker.

Adonis just nods and sighs when he finally found what he was looking for. He grabbed the bundle of still warm paper and looked through it, there was a whole bunch of scribbling and hieroglyphic drawings. He shows Damon. "Let's go find my boyfriend, please."

Damon rolls his eyes and closes the bag by his feet before standing up. He picks up the bag and throws it over his shoulder, following Adonis out the room and to where they left Stefan not too long ago.

Adonis went to run past Mr.Saltzman's room, but Damon grabs his arm harshly pulling him back. Adonis goes to protest, but Damon covers his mouth and motions to his ear. Adonis nods in realization.

The two slowly make their way toward the classroom. Adonis leans forward slightly, just enough to see Stefan standing in front of the teacher, who's seated in one of the desks that weren't knocked over.

"Next time tell me something." Adonis slaps Damon's arm. "You scared the shit out of me."

"Stop being a baby and listen." Damon turns his head back towards the classroom, but still feeling Adonis's glare on his, he huffs and turns the boys head for him.