𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

ADONIS WAS IN THE KITCHEN, flipping pancakes. He was silently debating if he should forgive Stefan so quick or not. He was just so angry that he and Damom could keep something that big from him. This made him wonder what else they were keeping from him.

Stefan is outside on the porch, having just come back from feeding. The Salvatore was giving Adonis his space...as hard as that was for him. He knew Adonis was angry at him. His phone rings and he sighs reading Damon's name before answering it. "What's going on?"

"Well, I showered. I shaved. Had breakfast. Very relaxed." Damon's grins on the other end.

"That makes one of us." Stefan huffs.

"Hopefully this could cheer you up..." Damon starts. "I did hear one piece of good news though. Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night."

"What?! Adonis is going to freak." Stefan's eyes widen. "How do you know?"

"Well, I heard it from Sheriff Forbes, who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood, thus, ending our werewolf chapter, bringing us to..."

"...killing Elijah." Stefan finishes for him.

"Exactly."

"Damon, we can't." Stefan leans against the railing.

"What? Why?!"

"Because Adonis will never speak to us again. He and Elijah are getting along well. Adonis is finally meeting his real father. This is good for him." Stefan explains. "And he's mad enough that we didn't tell him about his place in the ritual—."

"You told him?!" Damon's exclaims.

"He got attacked last night by wolves that were going to bring him to Klaus." Stefan snaps. "I had too. He deserved to know regardless, Damon."

"No, he didn't. We could've protected him and—."

"Damon, stop. He could handle anything and he did deserve to know that his life was at risk." Stefan speaks sternly. "You can't kill Elijah. Plan is off."

"Killing Elijah is the best thing for him—."

"You don't know what's the best thing for him." Stefan runs a frustrated hand through his hair. "I am his boyfriend. Not you. Don't kill him. You'll lose Adonis, Damon. Probably for good."

Damon clenches his jaw, Stefan's words ticking him off. "Elijah dead would put a stop to Klaus coming for Adonis. I have too."

"Damon, you can't—."

"Got to run. I've a murder to plan. Busy day." Damon hangs up. Stefan lowers his phone. This was going to change everything. Stefan glances at Adonis, through the window, smiling as the boy hummed to the music playing.

Could he tell Adonis that Damon was going to kill his father?

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"How's the trip going?" Caroline's voice rings through his ears.

Adonis huffs as he puts his plate in the sink. "I almost died, me and Stefan are fighting and if I was there, I'd be figuring with Damon as well. Oh! And Tyler skipped town because of me. I'd say it's been pretty sucky."

"I could come over and make it even better." Caroline says, cheerfully.

"I would love that, but me and Stefan have shit to figure out and I think just us out here is the best way to solve them." Adonis throws himself on the couch. "So, tell me...what's been going on out there?"