Chapter 14: Rescue Mission

(Tokuro, Fox and Yatsuhashi are seen walking around.)

Tokuro: Well, if Asmodeus has Velvet, it's possible that wherever they've put her has various demons in the russoundings.

Fox: Well... so then... how do we save her?

Yatsuhashi: Uh... guys?

(Yatsuhashi points at a place known as OOZIE'S.)

Yatsuhashi: It looks like we found a possible hideout of this Asmodeus!

Tokuro: She must be there.

Fox: Let's go and rescue her before it's too late.

(Meanwhile inside of the ZeroLiner, Deneb and Mikuru are seen working on a card.)

Deneb: We're almost done.

Mikuru: I hope so...

(As they keep working, the card is eventually completed.)

Deneb: And... we're done.

Mikuru: What's this card?

Deneb: This card has the powers of the Zeroliner.

Mikuru: It can reverse the effects of the Zero Card?

Deneb: I'm sure it can.

Mikuru: Then let's get going.

(Back to Tokuro, Fox and Yatsuhashi, they are encountered by some guards, who charge at them, but both Fox and Yatsuhashi charge back at them and slash some of them while Tokuro prepares to transform.)

Tokuro: Henshin!

ALTAIR FORM!

(Tokuro becomes Zeronos.)

Zeronos: Let me say this to start, I'm fairly strong.

(Zeronos joins Fox and Yatsuhashi as they keep bringing down the guards as they go into the building, and suddenly they find Velvet tied up and blindfolded.)

Fox: There she is!

Zeronos: I'll save her.

????: Not so fast, heroes.

(Fizzarolli comes in as Zeronos starts fighting him.)

Zeronos: Fox, Yatsuhashi, you know what to do.

Fox/Yatsuhashi: (in unison) Hai!

(Zeronos slashes Fizzarolli twice as the latter tries to fight back.)

FIzzarolli: (stern) Damn you, Zeronos. (kicks Zeronos) If it weren't for you, this world would be ours permanently!

Zeronos: I will protect this world!

(Zeronos punches Fizzarolli before slashing him.)

Zeronos: Time to finish this!

FULL CHARGE!

(Zeronos fires a slash at FIzzarolli, who screams in pain as he explodes, leaving some parts of his body. He then joins Fox and Yatsuhashi on untying Velvet and removing the blindfold. She then sees her boyfriend and friends.)

Velvet: (smiles) Honeybun, Fox, Yatsuhashi. I knew you would come.

Zeronos: Look, Velvet. I'm really sorry for what happened earlier.

Velvet: It's okay, I forgive you.

(Velvet hugs Zeronos as they decide to leave OOZIE'S, but then Asmodeus comes in and sees Fizzarolli's body parts.)

Asmodeus: (furious) Fizzarolli was my last partner... and you took him from me...

(He then brings out the Gaoh Belt.)

Asmodeus: (furious) I'LL MAKE YOU ALL PAY FOR YOUR MEDDLING! AND THEN I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS DAMN WORLD!

(He places the Gaoh Belt in his waist and prepares to transform as he screams angrily.)

Asmodeus: (angry) HEEEENNSHIIIIIIIIIIIN!

GAOH FORM!

(Asmodeus transforms into Kamen Rider Gaoh as he roars angrily.)

Gaoh: I will devour everything!

(Zeronos and his group get shocked by seeing Asmodeus as Kamen Rider Gaoh. The final battle is approaching. What will be the fate of this world? Will Zeronos manage to save it? Or Gaoh will devour everything?)