seokmin:
hi hi~

joshua:
hey guys
sorry i was showering
what's up, soonie?

soonyoung:
what are y'all doing tmr? 🤩
there's this cool lego museum just
opened downtown
wanna go with me and jihoon??

chan:
OMG LEGO??
IM DOWN IM DOWN

mingyu:
oh wait!
i think i've seen it on insta
is it at xxx?

soonyoung:
yeah, that place!!

jihoon:
who said im going?

soonyoung:
what? you agreed yesterdayyyyy

jihoon:
don't recall
going to sleep. bye.

soonyoung:
ur so mean to me ;((

joshua:
srry, soonie
i'm going out with jeonghan tmr ;(

soonyoung:
awhhh where y'all going

jeonghan:
secret
don't be nosy 🤚

seungcheol:
hannie threatened shua into it
my princess 😔😔

joshua:
hey who are u calling princess 😡

seungcheol:
hehe 🥰🥰

minghao:
jun & i will go
we have nothing to do beside
being couch potatoes anyway

junhui:
what my hao wants, my hao gets 😘

minghao:
gosh shut up

wonwoo:
yeah, and then you're shoving ur face
in his face

mingyu:
i dont wanna look at them
they will french kiss any sec now

junhui:
he loves me that much 😌💅

minghao:
im out.

seokmin:
haha
i'm go too!
btw, is it ok if i bring a friend?
soonyoung u met her last time

soonyoung:
who?
oh wait—that girl?
uhhh what's her name...minhee??

seokmin:
yeah, we're partners for a project and
i think going to the museum would be
great for our assignment

soonyoung:
OMG YES OFC
SHES SO COOL 😎

seokmin:
okayyyyyy~

chan:
lol he's so excited
u must be really comfortable around her
cause u can never talk to girls properly

soonyoung:
yea!

joshua:
oooo soonieeee

jihoon:
i changed my mind
i'll go

mingyu:
👀

seungcheol:
👀👀

seungkwan:
👀👀👀

junhui:
👁️👄👁️

jihoon:
🔪🔪🔪

"hey," jeonghan smiles fondly.

joshua returns the smile as he puts on his seatbelt, "hey."

last night, joshua told jeonghan that he could drive himself, but the other insisted on picking him up.

joshua glances to the backseat, "where's cheol?"

"he's not joining us. he said he has to study last minute."

"oh...i thought it was supposed to be the three of us."

"why? are you not happy to be alone with me?" jeonghan jokes.

"no! that's not it..."

jeonghan chuckles as he takes a glance at the guilty boy, "i'm kidding."

the ride is silent unlike usual. both of them are conscious of the fact that their friendship is at an awkward point now.

what went wrong, really?

only the soft melody of joshua's favorite song is flowing in the tight space. the boy loves listening to music during car rides so jeonghan makes sure to have a song on every time joshua is present.

the destination is uknown to joshua as jeonghan wouldn't let him know. he figures the drive has been almost an hour now.

just where are we going?

ten more minutes and jeonghan finally stops the car. joshua's eyes widen as he whips his head to the older after seeing the familiar house.

jeonghan smiles warmly at him, "let's go inside. jeonghee has been waiting to see you."

"what—" jeonghan gets out of the car, leaving joshua hanging. the blonde boy jogs to the other side to open the door for him. joshua looks up with a frown of confusion. "jeonghan, what are we doing here?"

why are you suddenly bringing me to your home?

"to hang out. why else?" he answers casually. "come on, little princess. or do you prefer for me to carry you inside?" jeonghan raises an eyebrow in a teasing manner.

immediately, the american boy flusters. he can feel his face heating up quickly. screw you, yoon jeonghan. "i can walk perfectly fine!"

joshua rushes out of the car clumsily. he avoids eye contact and runs straight to the front door, leaving a smiling fool behind.

fuck, he's so cute.

the younger rings the doorbell, and not yet even a minute, the door swings open—too fast it scares him a little.

there, stands an excited girl with a bright smile similar to jeonghan's.

"shua oppa!" she squeals before throwing herself at him into a tight hug.

joshua lets out a small 'argh' before chuckling at the petite girl. he hugs her back with both arms.

"oppa, i missed you so much!"

"yeah, me too," he smiles widely.

jeonghan quietly watches their reunion from behind. it's nice to see that smile of yours again.

jeonghan clears his throat and walks towards them to peel his sister's arms off of his crush. "easy there, kiddo. you're suffocating him."

jeonghee throws a glare at him for calling her a kiddo. if it was any other day, she would've tried to fight him, but today is an exception.

"let's go greet my mom," jeonghan said. he smoothly slips his hand into the joshua's hand, smiling from ear to ear.

i feel like i'm on heaven's cloud, and i never want to get down.

their friendship 🥲
next chapter—hope you look forward to it ;)