Valiant

Morticia hurried into Josephine's room hearing her choking in her sleep. "Mistress!" she calls in urgency, shaking the woman awake. Josephine gasped awake, coughing and Morticia grabbed a bucket which Josephine vomited in. "Princess?" a voice, they knew to be Leon, "Are you well?" he asked.

"She just had a bad dream. I had to get her out of a room that was on fire," Morticia lied. She quickly poured some water out, "Mistress," she softly spoke, the girl lifted her head some and saw the water and reached her hand out for it. Morticia helped her drink before turning back to Leon, "She'll be okay," she spoke, a tone much different than the flirty look she through at the man, one Josephine also did. The Knights had a competition on who the princess and her maidservant would be flirty with, but they remained respectful. Josephine and Morticia had already charmed the Camelot Knights with their presence, and showed worry over knowing the princess' nightmares and the fact she fled her home for safety, leaving her father and mother behind.

"I'm okay, handsome," Josephine finally spoke, her throat a bit raw from coughing and throwing up. Leon blushed at the rasp in her tone and the comment. Leon nodded his head and looked towards Morticia, "I'm staying with to make sure she's okay, handsome, you can leave," she said with a slight smirk seeing Leon blush again. Josephine shook with silent laughter as Leon left, they didn't know he had to go solve a personal problem now. "Does Mistress have a crush?" Morticia teased.

Josephine just gave her a full smile Morticia opened her book. Josephine touched the book and it glowed. "Victim: Devlin, a merchant, dead by snake bite," Morticia read as she opened the book. It glowed again making Morticia's eyes widen, "Ooooh, an order?" she said, intrigued as she spotted her Mistress' eyes glow. "Valiant?" she questioned looking at the picture of the man and closing the book. She turned back to Josephine, "Get some more sleep, I'll keep a look out for any Valiants and any message from your parents," she said. Josephine nods and allows herself to lay back down and she curled up as Morticia tried to find Valiant.

*******

"Ready?" Arthur asked Merlin who was dressed in protective gear.

"Would it make any difference if I said no?" Merlin asked in a sassy tone.

"Not really," Arthur said, dodging Merlin's sword strike and attacking, calling out, "body. Shield. Body. Shield,"

"Shield," Merlin repeated.

"Head."

"Head?," Merlin got hit, "Ow."

"Come on, Merlin. You're not even trying," Arthur said, tagging him in the back.

"Ow!" Merlin groaned, "I am."

"Once more," Arthur said.

"Oh, no," Merlin groaned.

"Need some help?" a new voice spoke. They both paused and saw Josephine standing there, a sword in her hands.

"Gladly," Arthur spoke.

"You can fight in a dress?" Merlin asked in surprise.

"Well, Blue eyes, I am a Princess and Father wanted me to be able to protect myself," Josephine said. She took a fighting stance in front of Arthur and they began. Soon, Arthur was on the ground, "It's the longest you've gotten against me, congratulations," Josephine said.

"Thanks," Arthur said flatly.

Josephine turned to Merlin, "You're braver than you look. Most servants outside Peverell and Protegere collapse after the first blow," she said, turning back to Arthur and motioning him to get up, "Watch and learn Merlin," she said.