"Maybe you could.. talk to him. This could be your chance!" Glory nudges Mary Jane with a smirk on her face. Mary Jane shakes her head fervently, her red hair moving to show how fast she's rejecting the idea. "Don't be such a pushover. Come on, Mary Jane. It's not like he's gonna stab you or something." Betty adjusts her beanie, furrowing her eyebrows as MJ looks on.

Gwen stays silent, her eyes trailing away as she seems discomforted by the thought of MJ and Harry together. "Heh.. right, Gwen?" Betty says through her teeth, nudging Gwen to snap her out of her trance like state as her eyes widen. "O-Oh! Yeah no.. you should definitely not pass up on this opportunity." She forces a smile as MJ squeezes her eyes shut. "Ugh! Fine!" She shakes her head as Glory pats her on the back, grinning widely.

"Can one of you come with me though?" MJ turns around with a pleading face, clearly needing some backup. Glory raises her hand. "I'll volunteer since I'm an expert." She smirks at Mary Jane, who lets out a relieved sigh, pulling Glory by her wrist as Glory then in turn abruptly pulls Betty. "You guys are coming along too! We need all the support!" This causes a little human train as Betty laughs, grabbing Gwen's wrist and causing her to groan a little.

"Do I really have to come?" Gwen looks down to the side, her face scrunching. "Yes. You do." Glory replies with a raised eyebrow, glancing towards MJ who seems to be navigating the crowded hallway; determined to reach Harry. "It's the least you could do for her. After all, we did cover for you at the concert and for your little girlfriend.." Glory almost speaks like she's taunting Gwen, smiling lightly.

Gwen's face turned slightly red, rolling her eyes. "Yeah yeah.. no need to rub it in." She follows along with the pull, walking in line with her band members as people congratulate them on their performance. "Speaking.. of your girlfriend, wasn't she supposed to meet you in the hallway? Man.. maybe she got lost in this annoying crowd.." Betty sighs quietly, seeming to dislike the amount of people in the crowded hallway. Gwen puffs up her cheeks a little, pressing her lips together in a disappointed and jealous expression. "Yeah. She's probably busy with.."

All of a sudden, Gwen's spider sense tingles. Her eyes widening as a ringing noise pierces her ears. She snaps her head, swearing she felt me pass her as she does a double take around her. Quickly putting her fingers around her temple, Gwen feels around it, blinking a few times as her spider sense continues ringing. Something isn't right. Wasn't Harry supposed to be with me? If not, where was she? Gwen peeks over the crowd of people, seeing Harry alone with Mr. Able.

She then pulls her hand back from Betty's grip, stopping in the middle of the crowded hallway as the rest of the bandmastes stop too. "Gwen, come on. What are you doing?" Glory groans, rolling her eyes as Gwen's heart begins pounding fast. She twirls around, her head following her body. Her face is tense, her breathing fast. She glances at Betty, her blue eyes widened. "Go without me."

Betty glances down, reaching her hand out. "Wait! We still have your bag-" Her voice trails off as Betty turns her head to Glory, shrugging with a confused expression. "Keep walking, we're gonna miss him!" Mary Jane raises her eyebrow, shrugging as she pulls the rest of her friends along. Gwen pushes through the crowd, sliding through some people as she walks faster than the crowd's pace. She squints, catching glimpses of my hair. Gwen lets out a large sigh, continuing to squeeze through.

"Where are you going?" She mutters to herself with a concerned expression. The white bright lights of the school hallway blare down on her. She slowly but surely makes her way to me, realizing that I'm leaning on someone's back. The side of my head is turned, revealing my closed eyes and unresponsive state. Her eyes widen as she observes a tall gruff woman carrying me. This didn't make sense. This wasn't my mom.. it couldn't have been.

As Gwen reaches her hand out to grasp onto me, someone shoves her aside with their shoulder, knocking her into another person. "Hey, what the hell is your problem?!" The man shouts, protecting his young daughter from Gwen's trip. Gwen shakes her head, trying to recover herself from the obviously malicious shove. She glances towards the man and his daughter, her mouth gaped open as she looks around again.