Part - 10

10 March, 2020

"Hyung!!!!!!! Wait for me!!"

I looked back at the two boys who were secretly having a race on who will come near first. I laughed at their childish behavior and shook my head.

I kept walking... I knew they'll come near anyways.

"Why would you leave us?"

"I was getting late for school and you two won't wake up easily. So I decided to leave you both there on cliffhanger." I laughed.

"Bed actually.." hyunjin rolled his eyes dramatically and Felix hit his head.

"Ouch?"

"He's joking, stupid!"

"Ik! It hurts! Why are you like that to me... I'll complain hyung about you." He pouted while saying them in childish dramatic voice.

"Why are you so dramatic? Geeze... I wonder if you're actually older than me or do you just act..."

"Just say you want me to talk and behave manly.." hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Shut up you both... It's so childish.." I shook my head for the nth time.

"Hyungie~ can we three spend time together during lunch?"

"Is that something to ask about?"

"No... I mean you are never there with us like before. "

I sighed... It isn't like I'm ditching them or something... I just don't like crowded places...

•••••

(Lunch break)

"Your work is to complete it and repeat this task once more at home. Thank you. Have a nice lunch. Goodbye, students." The teacher left and I wrote down what she said.

After putting the last book inside my bag I felt so drained out of energy. This whole school thing is so boring. Why am I even studying so attentively when I've no future...?

I sighed and spread my hands on the table before laying down over them.

"Hey, Chan!! I brought this for you!!" "Me too!!! I brought this!!" "Can we take a selfie!!" "Chan!! Will you be my dance partner in the upcoming competition!!?" "No!! He'll be my partner!!" "Chan.."

God... Not again... Chan Chan Chan... Aren't these stupid bitches realizing how annoying it is. The dolphin screams they let out literally hits my brain.

I stood up with annoyance with a literal jump and glared at their way. And as soon as I did Chan looked in my direction and our eyes locked. He lifted one of his eyebrows in a questioning way seeing my obvious glares. I rolled my eyes at that and came out from the classroom. I'm not in the mood to hear those dolphins scream at how hot and breathtaking Chan is. I envy him, a lot. He's just perfect.. I can never be.. with this sick body.

"Hyung!! Here!!!" I looked at the direction and found Felix. He was sitting alone at the table set on the corner. Where's hyunjin?

I looked around to search for hyunjin but then suddenly I felt someone grabbing my arm and pulling me back to push me against the pillar. I groaned as the pain spread through my back.

"What the fuck!?" I glared up at who it was and I was shocked... It was... Chan...

Why would he do that- I did nothing to him..

"Why were you glaring at me?" He frowned but then started to roam his eyes through my whole face and that frown started to disappear too. He smirked looking down at me. And that made me frown and glare harder.

"What!?"

"You're cute.. mm.. maybe it's ohk. But yk something?" He leaned towards my ears to whisper "You don't look scary with those glares. But you do look cute as fuck." He chuckled and moved away. When our eyes met he winked flirtatiously and left with a sly smirk. My eyes were wide open in shock and my mouth fell half agape. Was he real?

Wait... Wait wait wait.... Did he call me cute!? I couldn't help my jaw from dropping more and covered my mouth. Shocked as hell. I felt like fainting. My head was spinning remembering what he said. Am I being dramatic?

No!! I'm not being dramatic... I...

Ohk.. if he had said that years ago... When I was healthy and fine.. I wouldn't have reacted much. Cause I was confident enough about how I look. But now? I literally look so ugly with my ruined looks. He must be making fun of me..

Yeah... It's probably that.

I lost my appetite. Feeling bitter taste in my tongue.

"Hyung? You're here? I was looking for you in your class..." Hyunjin said while panting a bit. I was so in shock and pissed mood that I didn't notice when he came and stood in front of me. I stared at him dumbfounded. He frowned looking at me, "What? You good?"

•••••

"...and he just winked at hyung flirtatiously and left."

"What did he say?" Hyunjin asked looking at me with a worried face.

I was still fuming in anger... "He said I looked cute as fuck with those glares of mine." I rolled my eyes and grimaced. "I regret coming here..." I whined as I tried to stop thinking about what just happened and hid my face on my hands.

"He what!?" Hyunjin's eyes widened with shock as he stared at me like I was some alien. "You're telling us he hit on you?" Hyunjin's mouth fell agape as he slapped his mouth and covered that. Felix just kept staring at me.

"Stop looking at me like that... What's wrong with you guys..." I groaned as I lifted up my head and looked at them.

Felix looked shocked while Hyunjin's face was looking unreadable. He probably didn't like the fact of someone else trying to hit on me.

"I lost my appetite.." hyunjin stood up with a murderous look and I knew what he was up to. So I held his hand before he could rush out.

I shook my head looking at him "You don't need to get into fist fight because of this.."

"What if he hurts you in future?"

"He won't.. ssh.. sit."