Part - 9

"No...?" He asked with confusion. "Why?.. Did anyone hurt you back there?.. I thought you were scared of the dark.." his voice faded at the end.

I shook my head and sighed. I knew I was wrong. "No.. no one hurt me.. yeah.. right. I was just scared of the dark and imagined stuffs.. ig.." I tried to break the hug but he didn't let me. So I gave up and stayed still.

"Who did you fight with?" I asked him as I calmed down in the hug and eased my mind.

"Seungmin..." He said with an almost inaudible voice against my neck. His soft lips brushed against my skin at the process and goosebump spread through my body.

"Seungmin? Why...?"

"He was talking shits about you... I didn't like that.." he said with the same voice as before. His hot breath yet again sending shivers down my spine.

"Shits like I'm sick, ugly and all?" You shouldn't have fought for that... He wasn't lying though.." I whined and broke the hug. Why would he get into fights because of me. He shouldn't. I wasn't hurt because of whatever Seungmin might have said. I just didn't like the idea of hyunjin getting injured because of me..

"No.. I can't say what he was saying.." he sighed deeply looking down and then looked up at me again. Our eyes locked. But he was quick to break it. "You should be going home.. where is Felix?"

I stared at him. My eyes landing over the bandage on his nose. Just a bit under the middle of his eyes. My hands rose up without me realizing and touched his bandaged wound softly.

He hissed and flinched but didn't move away. His eye got closed as an impact. "What are you doing, hyung?~" he whined and held my wrist. Lightly. I moved my fingers towards the bandage right under his left eye's side. I observed every single change of his face. His grip tightened on my wrist as he hissed again when my fingers lightly touched the bandaged wound and moved away. "It stings~" he whined again.

I grimaced and took away my hand. "You should not get into fights again because of such stuffs. What have you done to your pretty face?" I hit his head lightly "Idiot." I shook my head.

"Whatever. I just can't stand there and listen to them when they vents on how they'd love to fuck you and torture you with sex toys in bed." And with that being blurted out his eyes widened and he covered his mouth quickly with his both hands.

"They... What!!?" I asked being weirded out. Wtf... No.. I mean what the actual fuck?

"I just remembered I've to meet with someone in the library. Bye bye" and he ran out immediately with a slightly flushed face.

"Hyunjin!! Wait!! You pabo!!! I'm not done!!!" I shouted behind him but he was too fast. I sighed when he got out of my sight and shook my head in disbelief... A chuckle left my mouth without realizing.

This kid will never grow.