Part - 6

Wiping out the last bit of make up I threw away the tissues on the dustbin. Yeah... Back to my ugly self...

I sighed closing my eyes.

"I need to use the washroom." I said and took my leave from the changing room. Leaving hyunjin and Felix there.

Someone... whom I recognized as CB97... walked past me. His heavy scent hit my nostrils.

He gave the vibe of bad guys. Pretty different from how he looked on the stage. His look and dressing style was so different now and it made him look different than the person I witnessed a while ago. But his face didn't look like some bad guy. He's pretty. He's too pale though.

He was wearing a black hoodie. The black cap's behind was covered under his hoodies hood as he was wearing it. A black leather jacket on top of the hoodie and a black tight ripped jeans which had few stones and chains on one side. His black front locks falling over his eyes from under his cap. His lips and eyes just looked so fine and his nose... It's cute...

I sighed and shook my head as I walked inside the washroom. The washroom did have lights but they were all turned off.

I searched for the lights and just then suddenly someone grabbed my hands and pinned me on the wall and crashed their lips on mine.

I was shocked and also scared. My heart started hammering against my chest. I didn't know who he was and I'll never know that because I can't see him. It's too dark.

I started to twist my hands to loosen the grip but I simply couldn't. I was already so weak because of that leukemia thing.

Tears started to come out from my eyes at the struggle and I felt my breath hitching. I needed air but the latter didn't move. He was just forcing his lips on mine like there was no end. And then I felt him using his tongue. He licked my lips and I felt.... Disgusted?

Small sobs muffled out from my mouth as I couldn't keep my breath steady anymore and then I started to feel dizzy. He entered his tongue inside my mouth forcefully and started devouring my mouth. I felt his tongue roaming around my mouth and licking every single place it could.

I closed my eyes tightly and fisted my hands which were pinned on my both sides. He pushed down his tongue farther and I felt it going down through my throat. I choked as he started thrusting his tongue in my throat. As I tried to breathe, I could smell the latter's scent which was oddly familiar but I couldn't recognize as I was starting to get senseless for not being able to breathe properly.

Darkness around my eyes increased and I was seeing sparkles. My head hurt so bad and my lungs screamed for air. I choked out some sob as I felt like everything around me was crushing down and the floor under my feet felt floating. It started bleeding from my nose and everything around me started shaking.... Yeah.. that's what I felt while finally getting senseless.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help. You were too hot on stage to get resisted." I heard him whispering in my ears before I fell on the ground.

And then the lights turned on and I felt someone lifting me up in bridal style. Their scent hit my nose as my head got rested on their shoulder.

I could sense how the person was panicking. He was saying a lot of stuff but my ears were ringing and had gone deaf.

And then everything darkened more and I got unable to sense anything...