Part - 4

My eyes were burning by the time CB97 ended his song...

My heart felt heavy and I felt out of breath. I didn't like it here anymore... Not even a bit... I want to go back home and cry..

Let out everything from my heart...

"The next to perform is... DanceRacha!!"

It shocked me and I looked up immediately with widened eyes. DanceRacha...!? Wasn't it a group opened by me, Felix and Hyunjin...? Wait... What the fuck is happening-

"Hyung!!! Come!!!" I looked at Felix who ran towards me with excitement and a happy face.

"I can't dance lix! You know that! Why would you do that!!" I shouted as tears rolled down from my eyes out of frustration. I hated it... To admit that I can't dance anymore like before... I can't be like before...

"Please hyung~" he whined with a pleading voice. "You don't have to dance! Just singing is enough! We'll dance... Taste will be incomplete without your angelic voice...!"

I scoffed. Angelic voice? My ass...! I mean what if I was dead now?

"No Lix, please." I requested with teary eyes. I know once I'm finally on stage, singing like there is no end... I won't be able to stop my feet from dancing. And it'll be harmful for my health as I'll be out of breath.

"Hyung, come on! There is no hard step on Taste. You won't even have breathing problems!" He whined again.

Well he was right though. But still... Just being a bit out of breath means a lot for my health. I don't want to feel pain. But deep inside I know I want to perform it... Even if it takes my life. But I didn't want my mom to get hurt cause of me... She has been spending a lot of money just to keep me alive longer. Idk what's the point in it.. I'll die eventually in 3 years.

I bit down my lower lip as I heard everyone cheering for DanceRacha to appear.

"DanceRacha are you guys there?" They called again.

"Hyung, please~"

I looked at him. Sighing and letting some more tears to fall.

"I don't have..."

He cut me off. "We arranged everything! Run now!"

"I can't run!" I snatched my hand away from Felix with horror.

"Sorry... Jinnie! Take him to the dressing room...! I'll go and tell them we'll be there soon!"

Hyunjin.. who was till now standing at a distance while looking at us; nodded and watched as Felix ran away. And just then I realized they were both already dressed up for the performance...

He walked towards me and smiled "let's go?" He held out a hand for me and I just stared. Still feeling brainless at the sudden event.

But I sighed nonetheless and looked at him with tired eyes... He sighed too and took away his hands. Waiting for me to go along. He looked hurt.

I walked past him and he followed..

We came to the dressing room. I looked at the dress when hyunjin handed me that. It was quite revealing... mine one was a bit loose so that I don't have much problem with it.

I felt so nervous and scared as well. I'm going to perform after like a whole damn year or maybe more.

"Hyung.." I felt a hand on my shoulder. Patting me to comfort me and to lessen my nervousness. "Don't be nervous... You'll be okay. Ik you'll do great!" He let out a small chuckle and tried to cheer me up.

I just sighed deeply and removed his hand. Not really convinced...

I went inside a stall. Changing into the given clothes. I stared at my reflection in the big mirror of that stall. I looked sick... My face darkened at the thought and I came out.

"Wow... You look gorgeous..." Hyunjin eyed me up from head to toe and chuckled.

"Don't joke..." I sighed and rolled my eyes. Going to the makeup room. Hyunjin followed me.

"Can I do your makeup? Like how I used to?" He asked me with hopeful eyes as I closed my eyes sitting on the chair and threw my head back.. slowly.

I tried to ease my mind by inhaling and exhaling repeatedly. My chest moving up and down with the rhythm.

I felt a hand on my head.. caressing my hair softly. I knew it was Hyunjin.. after all, we were the only two creatures here, right now.

"Relax... Don't stress.." He said soothingly, making me open my eyes and straighten my head to look at him through the mirror. He was standing behind me with a soft smile.

I tried to sigh out my stress as he continued caressing my hair. Our eyes never losing contact.

"Hey!! Come out fast!! We don't have much time!!!" Felix knocked on the door and left.

"Close your eyes.."

I obeyed. Closing my eyes slowly. I felt him cleaning my face.. then using the brush and doing all other stuff.

After a while I felt the soft brush against my lips. I tensed up. Feeling my heart beat rising. When I opened my eyes I saw how hyunjin was applying lipstick on my lips with a lot of focus. To make the shade look perfect. He added lip gloss later and let out an amazed laugh. "Done..!" He cheered.

I looked at myself in the mirror after removing my gaze from him. I was stunned for a moment when my eyes landed on my reflection. It was as if I was seeing my old pretty self again.. yeah... I looked pretty.. I was mesmerized by how pretty I looked.

"You look so pretty~" hyunjin squealed and ruffled my hair. Messing them but fixing them again. "I feel possessive. Everyone is about to die on you today! Let's go!!" He kissed my hair from above and hurried up to get us going.