The Reunion of Season 2

Start from the beginning

Riley: It was cool, got in touch with some business. Yeah.

Mango: You didn't tell us you met someone.

The cast gasp. Amanda scrunched her face up. It was very noticeable It's like she's jealous.

Riley: Oh..yeah. She's uhm like my new business partner but we talk a little. You know.

Mango: Ohh ok. We gonna have to get your pov.

Riley: *chuckles*

Mango: Tokyo and Rosaline. It seems a lot had happened between y'all during the week.

Riley: Like whaaa?

The cast started laughing because everyone knows Riley doesn't play about his daughter.

Tokyo: Nothing happened. Just haven't been speaking.

Riley: Y'all niggas arguing again?

Tokyo: Yeah but it's whatever I don't really care.

Rosaline 's pov

Ughhhh I can't stand him like what do you mean "you don't care". Nigga you can at least care a little bit or not say it at all. Saying that just hurts. I can't stand nonchalant niggas. I just rolled my eyes and kept it pushing.

Mango: Rosaline how you felt while staying over there.

Rosaline: Like hell.

The cast laughed again.

Rosaline: Just drama, drama, drama. I mean that's the Freeman family known for.

Mango: *laughing* it seems like you too are not on good terms right now in the moment.

Rosaline: Yeah, just exhausting so I stay to myself.

Mango: Okay, Hugee it seems you are having a baby on the way in a couple more months how you feel about that?

Hugee: I mean. Eh. I wasn't really planning on being a dad but you know I guess it'll excite me eventually.

Mango: Do you have any guesses what gender it's gonna be?

Tokyo: A tranny.

Hugee: Shut the hell up.

The audience laughed again with the cast.

Hugee: No I don't have any guesses but probably a girl.

Mango: Okie dokie. What about you Makayla is you excited to have a baby?

Makayla: Yeah. I mean I'm happy for my mother because she's going to become a grandmother.

Mango: Does your boyfriend know about this?

Makayla: No...well now maybe if he's watching the TV. I still have to talk to him about this. It's a lot of stuff going on right now and I'm not trying to stress myself out so much.

Mango: Understandable. That makes sense.

Makayla: Yeah.

Mango: Okay. Well Amanda and Riley do y'all ever thought about getting back together if things work out.

Amanda: Uhm. I-

Riley: Hell no

The audience laughed again. Amanda look at Riley with an attitude and rolled her eyes.

Huey: Damn.

Amanda: Seriously?

Riley: What? It's my opinion I can't have my opinion?

Amanda: You're embarrassing bro. I'm finna walk off stage. What the fuck is wrong with you. You can have your opinion but you didn't have to say it like that.

Rosaline: Dad doesn't have a filter at all.

Riley: How I'm embarrassing you. Listen. I love this girl like a lot you know I would never want to make her feel like she can't be comfortable around me.

Mango: Right.

Riley: I'm just tired. I don't want to keep playing this game where one minute we cool and then the next. It's like damn what happened. Nobody knew we was ever like this but you know my daughter, my family. People around me and it's like we look so healthy in public but behind close doors.

Mango: Right. Toxicity, I know I get it. Was you planning on meeting someone else?

Riley: Uhm, most likely.

The audience started to sound shocked but happy  or at least  Riley fans. Amanda rolled her eyes feeling annoyed about how everything is going tonight.

Riley: I mean right now I'm just talking to someone. I tell them you know what I got in my life I don't like to be that type of guy I just act like I ain't got a baby mama with a child.

Mango: Right, right.

Riley: So uhm. Right now I'm just taking things slow with her and maybe just maybe when everything goes the way it's supposed to I may introduce her to y'all and yeah.

Mango: Ohhhh ok. Exciting what she's like?

Riley: She's a lawyer. She loves kids and she actually has a son of her own. He's 17. So yeah.

Mango: Ohhh.

Riley: Yeah he just turned 17.

Mango: When you met her?

Riley: I actually knew her before Amanda came around.

Amanda: Excuse me? Wow. Just wow. I thought there wasn't anyone when we was together.

Riley: There wasn't, she been my friend for a long time.

Amanda: You know what.

Amanda got up, addressing her dress and decided to walk off stage, going to the back room.

Rosaline: Mom?

Mango: Oh- Amanda? Oh. Well uhm she just walk off stage we gonna let her cool down.

Riley: She just being Dramatic. I apologize.

Mango: Do she know who she is.

Riley: Yes, she knows who she is. Everyone on here does but the kids. Maybe Hugee but I don't remember.

Hugee: Un un I don't know nobody.

The audience laughed again.

Mango: Okay, well this was a great night. We can now exited the stage and just you know have a great rest of your night. Thank you for coming in.

Everyone stand up from the stage and exited out while the audience was cheering and clapping again.