Season 2 Ep 11

Rosaline's pov

Riley: Roseeeee!

Rosaline: Yes Dad!?

Riley: Come downstairs real quick.

Rosaline: Okay.

I put down my ipad on my bed and left my room to go downstairs to my dad just like he asked me too.

Riley: So uhm imma send you to your uncle's house for a little bit because imma be out of town and I need someone to watch you.

Rosaline: Dad I can literally watch myself I'm gonna turn 16 soon.

Riley: Yeah I know but I'm not letting you stay in a quiet house by yourself for a week. That shit is not happening. I need a guardian to watch you.

Rosaline: Why I can't just stay with mom.

Riley: ....well. she already dealing with herself and all. She probably living with her sister or something I don't know I just know you can't stay with her.

Rosaline: She just doesn't want me near her don't she....

Riley: Probably.

Damn dad a little harsh don't you think!?

Riley: But think of it on the bright side. I ain't gotta call her and deal with her bullshit and neither does you. Go pack some clothes.

Rosaline: Don't you miss her a little bit?

Riley: No. I just want my son to be born.

Rosaline: Of course you do. Well she's still my mom.

Riley: I know that. But sometimes you can't always have your love ones in your life if all they gonna do is drain you.

Rosaline: Okay, well. Let me go pack myself.

Riley: Okay. I'll be outside, in the car, cleaning up.

Rosaline: Okay.

I walked away, now going back upstairs to pack my things up. I don't mind staying with Uncle Huey I just can't stand his kids and their petty ass arguments. I love Auntie Y/N tho she's the best and actually gets my vibe. Tokyo makes me nervous tho, he is so hard to read you just never know what's going on inside that brain of his.

Y/N's pov

Ughhhhhhhh. I threw a pillow at Huey and he caught it.

Huey: Damn what's up with you.

Y/N: What's up with me!? No what's up with you!

Huey: What the fuck I do?

Y/N: You didn't tell me Riley was gonna be out of town for a week so Rosaline have to stay over here!

Huey: Why you making it sound like you don't like Rosaline?

Y/N: No no no. It's not that. I love my adorable little niece. But you already know what happened last summer!

Huey: Yeah I know. Imma make sure it doesn't happen again.

Y/N: I have to go back to working shifts at the shop. So I can't watch them the way I want to because I'm barely gonna be able to. I need you to keep an close eye on them and im serious.

Huey: I will, calm down.

Y/N: Don't tell me to calm down. This is one of the reasons we have problems in our marriage. You don't ever tell me shit until the last minute or until I find out myself and bring it up.

Huey: Well I'm sorry, he told me she was gonna stay over at our house for a week and at the time I wasn't really caring about my messages and just said okay.