Season 2 Ep 7

Tokyo's pov

It was a school day and it was lunch time. But I didn't want no damn school lunch. After the bell rung I got up and went to the office to speak to my favorite councilor.

Tokyo: Mr J!!!

Mr J: Awww shit-. Tok is back on it again. what's up?

He's my favorite, not only because he cool. But because he's black. I don't like nobody else in this bitch. No racial but these folks in this office always so quick to give me a DRF.

Tokyo: Nothing. Just checking in. Okay I see you with the Jordans on, Pants extra tight, The shirt not so wrinkly like ya granny knees. I respect it.

Mr J: Chile.

Tokyo: What you been up too.

Mr J: Nothing just stressing. My wife just had the baby a couple weeks ago so yeah we dealing with that.

Tokyo: Damn, why everyone getting pregnant all of a sudden.

Mr J: Because they a nasty.

Tokyo: You a nasty too.

Mr J: But I'm grown.

Tokyo: Oh here you go.

Mr J: How's Rosaline?

Tokyo: Who my cousin?

Mr J: Yeah, she talked to me a week ago about what she been going through.

Tokyo: Ohh, yeah. She taking the process. I feel bad for her. Not one child should have to go through this, specially newborns.

Mr J: Yeah. I'm glad she told me and not the other councilors.

Tokyo: I am too. They so quick to call CPS.

Mr J: Yeah we'll go eat lunch.

Tokyo: I don't wanna eat today's lunch its nasty.

Mr J: Boyyy-

Tokyo: You should order me something.

Mr J: Ask your mama.

Tokyo: Why you can't ask her for me. Y'all talk all the time.

Mr J: Yeah about your behavior. Don't say it like that I don't need your father trippin.

Tokyo: My dad cool for real.

Mr J: Yeah I know him.

Tokyo: You know everyone I can tell you a extrovert.

Mr J: Get the fuck out my office.

I left his office and slam his door just to make him mad. I laughed and walked out. While walking in the halls I saw Rosaline.

Rosaline: Oh Hey Tok.

Tokyo: Why you saying Hey like you didn't just seen me 15 minutes ago.

Rosaline: That was 15 minutes ago.

Tokyo: How you doing.

Rosaline: I'm good. Wanna go get ice cream Saturday?

Tokyo: That sounds lameeee.

Rosaline: But I'm on a budget. I don't get paid til next week.

Tokyo: Then let me pay for us. Where you wanna go?

Rosaline: Doesn't matter. Whatever you wanna I guess I mean you're the one paying.

Tokyo: Nah, when you figure out where you wanna go hit me up.

Rosaline: Okay. Oh can I bring Marco too?

I was about to walk away until she mentioned a name. Marco? Who the fuck is that?