Season 1 Ep 11

Hugee's pov

Lily: Mmm. *Gasp* damn.

She stopped sucking and I put my pants back on.

Hugee: Your head game is terrible.

Lily: Oh well I'm sorry it's too big for my mouth.

Hugee: The only thing good about you is the pussy.

Lily: Don't get slap, help me up.

I helped her up and she fixed her clothes. Right now we were in the school bathroom. Yeah I'm grounded but I still had to go to school plus I'm grounded in the house not in public and I'm still gonna get some pussy either way.

Lily: You know what I find funny about you.

Hugee: Hm?

Lily: Is how you'll still have feelings for Makayla but attend to still do things to me.

Hugee: Fuck that supposed to mean.

Lily: Like you like Makayla over and over again but y'all only had sex once and it was when y'all was in a relationship. But you do it with me more than you ever did with her.

Hugee: That's unfortunate.

Lily: Yeah towards you. Not me I'm actually happening that I get what I want.

Hugee: You lost your virginity to me. You should've listen to your mother when she told you I ain't shit.

Lily: She only said that because she knows your mother and doesn't like her. Neither do  I.

Hugee: Don't talk about my mother because let's not forget how y'all mother is still suffering for not having dick in 3 years because your daddy left.

Lily: Shut the fuck up.

Hugee: Im going to class. I'm already late from your trash head game.

Lily: Oh shush. Stop growing and it wouldn't have to be that way.

Hugee: Know how to suck.

Lily: I'll text you later.

Hugee: Whatever.

I made my way to class. About to be late for that punk ass shit. Bitch don't know how to do shit but lay back.

Jeremiah: Yo, where was you?

Hugee: Nowhere important.

Jeremiah: Well anyways. Who you taking to prom?

Hugee: I don't know yet. Probably Lily. Depending on how I'm feeling I might not even go.

Jeremiah: Nigga. You better go. This is our last year of highschool til we move on to bigger things at least make your senior year count.

Hugee: Psk, I guess. Who you taking?

Jeremiah: My girlfriend.

Hugee: What girlfriend? Yo ass stay single.

Jeremiah: Makayla. I asked her yesterday and she said sure. So yeah that's something.

Makayla? My ex? Damn. Well ain't that bitch. For some reason I ain't even that mad. Oh well. I figured it was gonna happen because they was close. I can't do anything about it neither nowdays friends don't care who your ex's are they will always find a way to get with them. So I ain't even trippin about it but deep down she still wants me it's so obvious.

Hugee: That's cool.

Jeremiah: Yee, so take Lily and make sure you go to prom.

Hugee: Nigga prom is not until 3 weeks.