"I-It's uh no problem!"

Glad I could help.

A few minutes later Kita and Bocchi come back after their air hockey.

"How was it?" Nijika asks.

"It was fun. Gotoh-san's amazing at air hockey!"

Oh really?

"Really now? Why not we go for a game or two Bocchi-chan?"

I give her a serious glare. Nobody has ever beaten me in a game of air hockey before.

"Ooo! You got some competition Gotoh-san!" Kita says adding more fuel to the fire.

Bocchi looks at me with slight concern.

"A-Alright..."

We head to the table and begin the first game.

She's actually not bad at all.

Bocchi had a look of determination throughout the first game. She defended her goal most of the time. But in the end, I won of course.

"Wow, you look so serious when you play Y/N." Kita says.

"Ehe..."

I glance over at Bocchi. She looks like she's not giving up yet which I respect. But she's no match for me!

"L-Let's do another game. Best of 3!"

"You got it!"

She won...

She somehow defeated me with a score of 7-4. I was doing good but once I got to 4 she had a crazy comeback.

"Wow! Gotoh-san with the comeback!"

What are you the commentator?

It's all good I still have one more game. It was just beginner's luck that's all. Time for the last game!

It's 6-6...

It's now come to whoever scores next takes it home. This game has been going on for so long. I've never encountered an opponent like this before. Bocchi can be full of surprises. She has gamer girl potential.

Kita and Nijika watch intently as we go back and forth for a whole minute. But I ended up managing to score a point winning the best of 3 set.

"Y/N takes home the victory!"

"Ehehe It's nothing hehehe..."

The victory feels nice. I glance over at Bocchi to see her smiling at me.

"T-That was fun! You're really good Y/N-kun!"

The surprise compliment makes my face heat up slightly. Anyone complimenting me is fine but when Bocchi does it, it makes me feel more better about myself in a way.

"O-Oh uh you don't need to say all that."

Kita smirks and pats my back.

"What was that for!"

"Nothing!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We played a few more games at the arcade. Nijika gravitated more towards the retro games, Kita and I were by the rhythm games playing Dance Dance Revolution, and Bocchi was... Wait where is Bocchi?

"Kita-san have you seen Bocchi-chan? Wasn't she just with us?"

"Hm? What's gotten you so curious about her whereabouts?"