As a result, Hongjoong made one too many wrong turns.

Seonghwa began to simmer down when he realized Hongjoong was still angry.

"Joongie, why are you so mad?" Seonghwa whined. "Why did you take me away from the party?"

"I should be asking the questions here." Hongjoong said sternly as he pulled into Seonghwa's usual parking spot. "You said there was a guy you were interested in, right? So why the hell were you letting Jackson, a stranger, touch you like that?"

"But I wanted him to touch me! I wanted him to fuck me, even! That was the whole point of me going to the fucking party!" Seonghwa replied, exasperated.

Hongjoong growled at Seonghwa's admission.

"How do you know that guy anyway?" Seonghwa inquired. "He said he went to Seoul Institute of the Arts."

Hongjoong stiffened. "I went to high school with him."

Seonghwa's mouth formed an 'o.' "You were yelling at him, though. Why?"

"I'm not going to talk about him." Hongjoong snapped, turning the car off. "Let's go."

"I don't feel like it." Seonghwa pouted.

"I know you aren't feeling well, but I'm not leaving you out here, so come on." Hongjoong said firmly.

After coaxing Seonghwa out of the car, he wrapped an arm around his waist as he used Seonghwa's fob to enter the apartment building.

Seonghwa had grown quiet, so quiet that Hongjoong had to make sure he was still breathing.

Seonghwa stared at the ground, his lips pressed in a tight line.

When they reached Seonghwa's dorm, he realized that his hyung's room key was stuffed in the back pocket of his revealing shorts.

Muttering an apology in embarrassment, Hongjoong slipped his hand into the back pocket and retrieved the key.

"It's you." Seonghwa mumbled as Hongjoong opened the door.

"What?" Hongjoong stumbled slightly when Seonghwa suddenly pressed all of his weight on him.

"The guy I'm interested in is you." Seonghwa confessed, lips moving against his ear.

Hongjoong's breath hitched in his throat. "Y-You're drunk, hyung. You don't know what you're saying. Let's get you inside."

Seonghwa growled at Hongjoong's dismissal of his feelings.

In a sudden burst of strength, he pulled Hongjoong inside the apartment.

He slammed the door and caged Hongjoong against it.

Hongjoong gulped at the heated look Seonghwa was giving him.

"My heart is beating just as fast for you now as it does when I'm sober." Seonghwa retorted, leaning his face closer to Hongjoong's. "I saw the way you were looking at me when you found me at the party, you know. I thought I was imagining you standing there, but it really was you."