Alive AU

Idea from - Idontknow2095
Js to say, this all happens in my au except they all end up dying instead of surviving. Hope y'all think differently abt Michael because he's more evil than u think xx
You'll see everyone's deaths except from Noah's, Noah died after Michael because he couldn't take it that Michael was dead, but since Michael won't die here neither will he, he won't get the thought of killing himself either.
Tw:
Suicide
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
I malfunctioned circus baby. Bye bye Elizabeth Jane Afton. I grabbed the tools and ran too Mama. Me and him watched as Elizabeth sneaks to see Circus Baby.
"Ugh, cc is there Mama." I hiss
"He won't do shit." He hisses back
"Oh my god she's doing a bloody pep talk" I start to mock what she says
Circus baby opens her stomach revealing an ice cream stuck in its claw.
"Yes." Mama smirks
Elizabeth grabs the ice cream and the claw grabs onto her wrist, the ice cream dropping from her hand. Cc runs at her and grabs her pulling her away.
"No!" I yell
"That little fucker." Mama stands up
"What do we do now?" I ask
"Fredbear, go tell you friends to meet up with you and tell them." He kisses my forehead
"Okay mama!" I giggle and walk away to call my friends

Cc's birthday. Fredrick, Simon and Mark agree to the idea but they said I had to shove his head, more for me.
"Cc, wanna give fredbear a kiss?" I smirk
He starts to cry, we all pull our masks. I grab him as he tries to kick me off him but he's too weak, Elizabeth is shouting at me to stop but I ignore the stupid ginger biscuit. She was meant to die from CB but stupid cc "saved" her, now this is my revenge. I walk up to Fredbear as the other three follow me from behind. Fredbear is tall so I had to go on my tiptoes, the moment he opens his mouth Fredrick holds his mouth.
"Come on Cc, give Fredbear a good, big kiss, mwah mwah" I make fake kissing noises
I shove his head onto his mouth pushing him in a little deeper on "accident". His keeps kicking his feet and BAM. Fredbear's jaw snaps shut and blood splatters, this was my new clothes. I pretend to fake gasp and start to cry, this is funny. Mama gets into his act as well pretending to act all shocked as he lifts up fredbear's jaw to grab Cc, oo damn his head is a bit fucked up.
"Someone call nine nine nine!!" He shouts
As if he wouldn't just leave Cc to just rot. Mark grabs his phone and calls the ambulance.

Mom was screaming at me, she was furious but I could not give a fuck less. She's next.
"Leave my son alone, it wasn't his fault." Mama steps in
But mom shoves past Mama and starts to rag my hair, she grabs my neck and picks me up, shit she's choking me. I cry out, coughing till police came and pulled her away as Mama catched me.

Mom was arrested for that because I may or not made a few lies up, Mama helped as well acting all shocked that he never knew this. A few more hours of boring ass waiting when I was praying that he hopefully died the doctor comes out saying that Cc was alive and he needed brain surgery because his frontal lobe was crushed. Ugh, how boring. Mama agreed to the surgery and Cc was still alive except he wouldn't be able to talk properly so I still got my win.
"Your mental." Noah hisses at me
"Thanks" I smile
He slaps me and I kick him
"Snap some sense Michael, your gonna have to lie your ass through to the judge." He whispers
"I just lied to the police, you saw that, come on its just one judge what can happen? Don't worry pretty boy even if I do end up in prison Mama will bail me right out." I smile
"Damn right he will, now come on, get your act on." He grabs my hand

A few weeks later we got a call from the police department.
"What happened?" I asked
"Your mom committed suicide." Mama replies
"Oh goo- I mean how saddd, how?"
"Hung herself, she's at hospital, come on." He rolls his eyes

And unfortunately mom survived. Except she lost all her memories, meaning now me and her can have a good relationship and she won't know how Elizabeth is traumatized from animatronics and how Cc is disabled, I think he's disabled im not really sure.

It's been like three months since mom committed suicide, father hadn't came home. He had killed some children and well weirdly they'd survived, what is it with everyone and surviving? So I went into Freddy Fazbears to find where he is. All of a sudden I heard screaming so I followed it.
"Mama?" I asked
Oh damn it were my dad that was screaming.
"Mama!" I yelled
"Oh my god, Michael, come on." He gasped grabbing my wrist as he ran out with me

"What happened?" I asked when we finally got out
"Those kids that I killed, man they decided to chase after me, think they were trying to make me go into the suit, so thank god you called me, I would've died right then and there, come on, let's go home." He explains

I was seventeen, I worked at my father's pizzerias as a night guard for money. Right now I was on my fourth shift in Sister Location and my god I was so tired I felt like I was gonna fall asleep. Suddenly Ennard came out. Ennard was a robot made out of the rest for the animatronics scraps, it was my idea and Mama made Ennard for me. Ennard was gesturing me to follow them, so I did. Where is he taking me?

Why is he taking me to the scoopimg room? I used the machine before when I needed scraps to create Ennard, with Mama's help of course. Ennard tied me with his wires and one was so close to going into my asshole. I screamed and tried to move out but his wires tightened around me. Suddenly there was red flashing, oh shit he's gonna use the machine on me. I wiggled my legs and bit onto the wire closest to my face, it started to leak which let me go and I moved off, oh my god I was so close to dying. I was a second a way from that going into me if I didn't move, I quickly scurried away running without looking behind me.

Thirty years later.
Michael's pov:
I blew out the candles, it was my thirty eighth birthday. Me and Noah got married when we were twenty, he wanted me to be fully his. We all each took a wine glass and raised a toast.
Life has never tasted sweeter.