Singer AU

Michael's pov:
Concert after concert geez their was tiring. Finally I was back in the UK after travelling twelve different countries for concerts or events. Questions, fangirls and boys god that was annoying me. Now I had just a few more concerts here and I'd be free for the rest of the year. I looked at myself in the mirror I was basically a grape. I had purple eyeshadow like a smoky eye, lipgloss and a pink blush. I wore a purple crop top and black tights that were kinda see through. I wore my black converses and about five bracelets on each arm. I walked to the stage and stood ready to work and hear thousands of people scream my name. What I really wanted was a boyfriend. I could hear the crowd scream and I knew it was time I walked as the lights turned on grabbing my microphone. Everyone thinks I'd date a supermodel boy rich, good looking but no I just want a boyfriend that likes me for the way I am.
"Hello Manchester! It's lovely to all meet you in person, thanks so much for joining me here today love you all" I said to the microphone. The first few songs weren't as bad but I was out of breathe.
"Okay fans, how about you guys sing with me? You guys should all know this song" I smiled
I started singing everyone's favorite song "Love Story" (Love Story by Taylor Swift but for this au Mike sang it PRETEND. I love Taylor Swift so uh most songs sang by Taylor will be used).
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Some people had backstage passes so I said hi gave them a hug, some a kiss on the cheek and done. My manager, Elliot came then
"I've got someone for you to meet, Michael" he said
A boy with red hair and tanned skin walked and stood next to Elliot.
He was wearing a black shirt his buttons undone showing off his chest, he wore a pearl necklace and grey jeans. God he's so hot. My face heated up.
"Hello, what's your name?" I said snapping back to reality.
"My names Noah" he replied oh my even his voice was so hot.
"Noah will be working with us from now on, he's a guitarist" he nudged Noah to go forward and he showed me his guitar, it was a electric guitar
"So he'll be working with me on my next concert? Tomorrow?" I asked and Elliot nodded
"O-okay-" I replied
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I went home feeling relieved taking off every thing and getting into my normal clothes. I wore on Mark's hoodie I still had some feelings for him I still missed him. I kept his hoodie since it was comfortable. In the mansion everyone that worked with us stayed here as well which meant Noah was also here, he was assigned to be in my room since I had a double queen sized bed. For some reason.
"Noah, don't be afraid, it's just me be yourself" I said which seemed to make his face lighten up
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Hours and hours ago we were just two strangers now we suddenly were friends and been talking a lot, we had a lot in common he told me he was originally from Spain. He played Ohmami by Chase Atlantic on his electric guitar I couldn't help but listen was I falling for him? Good he's so gorgeous. I couldn't wait to work with him tomorrow my music would sound better with his guitar playing in the background.
"We should probably go to sleep" I whispered
"Your beautiful" he whispered back and I blushed
"Thank you." I smiled
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Word spread around online people knew about me and Noah saying that we would date. I would date him.
"Elliot told me I was supposed to date you. I don't know why though" what the fuck.
"Is that how you feel though?" I asked
"I don't know. Yes? Your so mesmerizing but I'm not sure.. Your adorable your smile your laugh I do want to date you i-"
"We can date, maybe in secret so you can know how you really feel we don't need to tell everyone if your uncomfortable" I smiled he smiled
"Okay, sure"