Pirate AU

Idea from - Idontknow2095 I liked this idea ‼️
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
War and more war from the other ships. Okay maybe I did have a crush on the pirate's son but it's not my fault he looks so goddamn hot. We're enemies but who said I can't change that? Bombs sent back and forth. I felt a cloth cover my mouth and an arm wrap around my waist tightly.
"Mm-!!!" I kicked my feet till I felt dizzy and knocked out

Noah's pov:
Enemies son was eyeing me up and I did not mind at all. Have to keep my mask on though I don't wanna become a softie to quickly. Suddenly a bat hit me and I fell to the ground. The last thing I heard was a bomb exploding from the Afton's.

Michael's pov:
I woke up to be laying right on the enemy's son's lap. I got up but was immediately tied on. What the fuck I'm not a dog. The collar had a chain fastened onto it which was connected to a handrail. I coughed god it was tight. Noah woke up and punched me.
"Oh it's you. My bad." He muttered
Ouch. I tried to speak but it came out as a cough instead. I was wheezing and coughing, this is so embarrassing. He yanked off the collar and I was free except that hurt my neck and I was still handcuffed to the wall. I coughed and rubbed my eyes from the tears.
"Here." He handed me a water bottle except my eye sight was blurry.
"C-ant s-.e-e" I coughed
I felt the bottle touch the roof my mouth and I swallowed the water down till my eye sight came back.
"why are you helping me?" I asked fixing my shirt
"your acting like I'm the one staring at you while our families have yet another war." He rolled his eyes and I blushed
Shit he knows. Me and Noah had dated before it was more arranged. He was abusiveish he'd hit me if I did something wrong and I couldn't take it so I ran off after dumping him. And here I am again, fallen for his beauty again, under the guy that stole my virginity. Yet I knew behind his eyes he changed, he feels bad. but I'm not pussying out like this. I'm not the same boy I used to be I grew up and changed.

"It's hot." I mumble
"Why is it so hot here?"
My heart stops beating when I feel him pull down my pants.
"There you go, better?" He raises an eyebrow
"Mhmmmm" I reach to take my shirt off
He does before me, sweet Jesus. I'm basically naked but he isn't. He pulls his shirt off and suddenly I missed seeing his bare chest. His abs, his scars which I caused from the war.

"Don't break my heart again."
Noah's face softens he lifts my chin, I feel so calm with his presence that I forgot he ever hit me.
"I won't. Trust me, sweetheart."
"I do." It was true, this was the side of Noah only I wanted to see. I'd seen Noah show his true side to me after two years from our old relationship.
He gave me one of those smiles, the sweet, heart warming smile that will the get homophobic men turned gay, lesbians to straight, he came the whole population on him in one swoop.
"Also, I..." I blushed
"I miss when you called me Sunshine."
Noah's eyes flared with heat, he was smiling with his eyes.
"Oh yeah?" God I find those two words so goddamn attractive when they come out his mouth
His fingers went under me, inch my inch his fingers met my hole, until my the cold air touched my thighs and ass, like it was a reunion.
"What else do you miss?" He dipped his fingers right into my ass.
"Do you miss this?"
"Yes" a whimper escaped
"What about this?" He flipped me around uncuffing me from the wall and handcuffed my wrists.
He pressed his body against mine until I felt his rock-hard erection against my ass. Heat sizzled through my veins. I hadn't had sex in two years and a half and my sexual frustration was a volcano ready to be exploded any second.
"Yes. Please." I moaned
His breathe tickled my skin, as he dragged his mouth down my neck until he reached the pulse fluttering wildly at the base of my throat.
"I'm going to fuck you against this wall until you can't remember your own name."
"But, before I do."
He grabbed my throat and pushed my head into his stomach so I looked at him, thank god I was flexible. His voice dropped to a soft snarl. My dick spasmed in response.
"Tell me about the brunette bitch that tired to ask you out. Did you let him touch you, sunshine? Did you let him touch what's mine?"
I shook my head, practically paying from arousal. Noah's grip tightened.
"Are you lying to save him?"
"No," I moaned
"I swear. I don't think of him that way."
I gasped when he let me go and pressed my cheek to the wall. His cock pushed into my heated skin.
"You don't think about him ever." He growled
"I'm the only man in your mind. In your mouth. In your tight ass. Do you understand?"
"Yes!" I was so delirious with list I would've said yes to anything at this point.
"Tell me, who do you belong too?" He slid his cock deeper making me scream.
I almost had a mini orgasm from that single movement.
"I belong to you."
"Good my little whore." He grabs my waist and positions me into a dog pose thrusting roughly. I was moaning like crazy, I don't even know where I am.
"Will you let another man touch you ever again?" He grabbed my neck to make me look at him.
"No, never, I'm only yours, yours to play with." I moaned loudly
He let go of me hitting my prostate. Shit I missed this.
"Noa-h! Ahh~ im gonna c-"
"Don't even think about it bunny." He pushes my head down
Tears well up in my eyes, I could feel him moving.

He made us switch positions. I was on top of him as he layed on the cold ground.
"Ride me." He wipes my tears
I took a deep breathe and started to ride him, I gripped onto his shoulders.
"Fuck, just like that baby." He grabbed onto my waist and helped me ride him faster.
I didn't even notice I was drooling, he does so many things to me.
"I dare you."
If he dares me to come, I have to do the dare don't I? So I did. In a few seconds I came all over him and myself I was panting.
"Your gonna regret that." He sits up and pushes me off
"You dared me." I mumbled
"Drop the attitude, you know your not gonna get past me." He grabbed my hair and pulled me to his dick. I didn't even notice how tall he got since the last time I saw him. I grabbed his length and started to give him a hand job before licking his tip. I looked at him and he ruffled my hair, I liked when he did that. I hesitated. He grabbed my hair and pushed my head to take his full length, I gagged and started to suck him off. I squinted my eyes to block out the tears to roll down my cheeks. I could tell he was going to come so I pulled off of him and took a gasped breathe, I met his gaze.
"Come down my throat daddy, I want it all."
He smirked.
"Oh, fuck," he choked out thrusting up when I took him into my mouth.

What could have been five seconds later, his dick pulsed in my mouth, cum hitting down my throat before I could even swallow.
"Swallow." He ordered
His hands released my head. As he came down his high, I moved off and panted, the pain hit me and I felt like I could faint. I layed on the cold concrete catching my breathe. He pulled me back up, he was wearing his pants but not his shirt.
"Your shirt is fucked up, forget that wear mine sunshine" he said softly
"Arms up" he demanded
I couldn't see him clearly but I did as he said feeling his loose shirt go through my head and the sleeves going through my arms. He picked me up and rubbed my back slowly in a comforting way.
"Stay calm okay, I'm gonna try to make us escape." He kissed my neck

He jumped into water I coughed as the water went into my mouth, I spat it out. He walked through the water since it was sand underneath. He yelled somethinh but I didn't bother listening. I was so warm with his close to me, holding me. Then he was walking again, onto a ship.
"W-here...?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes
My hair was soaked from the water, my shirt and shorts were wet as well.
"We're on ship baby."
"We can't have the enemies son." I heard someone say
"Yes we can. We made up, meaning you two can stop fighting each other, call a truce." He said and kissed my forehead.