Gang AU

So in this au Noah and Michael are both in different gangs. They both are secretly dating each other even though there is a rule that members from different gangs are not allowed to date, the gang members are all enemies. This au is short but do comment if you would like a longer part 2!
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
Two Enemies, two gangs. Once we were all one gang now we're not. I'm the leader of the funtimes which were named after the animatronics in Sister Location. Although I didn't like any of them my codename was Ennard. Everyone had a code name named after the original animatronic.
Lucy is Chica
Alex is Freddy
Thomas is Foxy
Willow is Ballora
Emily is Circus Baby
On the other gang, our enemies. They were called the Fazbears. Named after Freddy Fazbears. I dated the leader in secret since we weren't allowed to date our enemies, we still haven't got caught and I loved the secret thing it just makes life s much more riskier.
The leader's name was Michael Afton his code name was Foxy. Even though the leader of the animatronics was Freddy Michael was the leader because he was more braver. Same reason why I'm leader.
Fredrick is Freddy
Simon is Chica
Mark is Bonnie
Michael is Foxy
There are only four in that gang but Lord were they better than us we had five members one extra but they were better. Which was the reason why we fell apart.
We all decided to rob a bank as that was the Fazbears original plan we decided to go first to trigger them as we all evacuated the alarms went off I was holding a whole suitcase full of cash. We all went our separate ways making it harder for the cops, as I ran I bumped into someone. Michael. I glance at him looking away quickly because of the sirens. Michael looked around as well and pinned me to the wall taking the bag of cash.
"Thank you baby" he smiled
"Your welcome, kiss me." His eyes fluttered
"Anything for you." He kissed me a slow and steady.