Part 1

JENNIE

Lisa called, informing me she was taking me out tonight. It has been three days since I've heard from or seen her, and whenever we're together, we can't seem to keep our hands off of each other. Also, every time I get to see her, the butterflies come alive and tickle my stomach. Not only does she do that, but my clit swells, and the next thing I feel, moistened panties.

We met four months ago at a Basketball game. Lisa was sitting beside me, and whenever our team scored, she jumped into the air, yelling excitedly, and her soda would spill all over me. At first, I was upset. Then, I got the nerve to snap at her, and after I turned to her and got an exact look at her. She fucking took my breath away. She was incredibly sexy; she had blond hair with bangs, her jawline that I found to be incredibly sexy on her, and the most beautiful blue colored eyes I had ever seen. With her as beautiful and sexy as she was. I couldn't help but accept her apology after she apologized.

We hit it off, and after the game was over, we exchanged numbers.

Tonight, she told me to dress casual. So, I put on my low cut, skinny jeans, and a deep V, bare midriff top, showcasing my plump breasts. And instead of pulling my hair up into a messy bun, I let my orange straight hair hang loose. The reason? I was hoping for her to grip and tug on my hair later in the evening.

While I was finishing getting ready, I heard a knock, then hurried over to the door. Knowing it was Lisa, I opened it with a smile. She stepped in, pulled me to her, and greeted me with one massive, passionate kiss. She brought her other arm forward, forced it in between us. Then she held up a big bouquet, mixed with red roses and pink and daisy's. I wrapped my hand around the bouquet and chastely kissed her lips. "Thank you!" I said in awe, holding the flowers up to see. "You don't mind if I place these in a vase before we leave. Do you?"

"No," she sexily smirked. With that beautiful smirk, she was causing my heart to flutter and the sensitive bud between my legs to swell.

I headed to the kitchen, grabbed a vase, filled it with water, then placed the bouquet inside, and arranged the flowers before setting them in the center of my dining room table. Next, I headed to my closet and grabbed my black pumps and started putting them on.

Lisa snickered, "You might want to put on some sneakers shoes, or something with no heels."

I looked up and lowered my brows. "Why? Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," she smiled.

I removed my heels, then reached for my adidas sneakers "Would these be okay?"

She nodded. "Perfect."

While walking down the hallway, her arm reached behind, slithered it around my waist, and pulled me tightly against her. She sure knew how to make me feel warm inside, and with a smile, I rested my head on her shoulder.

We walked out of the building and over to her beautiful brand new black Camaro, opening the door and waving me to get in.

She drove us through town, then hopped on the freeway, heading north. As she stepped on the gas, her hand reached out towards me, resting it on my thigh, then gently started rubbing it, making my clit swell even more. Then I felt like melting when her hand found mine and brought it up to her lips, kissing the tips of my fingers.

I had no idea where we were going after she exited the freeway and drove through another small town. Then she turned and pulled into a mini-golf course with a racetrack. After parking and turning the car off, she turned to me with a grin. "I hope this is okay. I thought it would be fun to play a game of mini-golf, then for to go hit the tracks and see who could beat who."