- είκοσι

Hmmmm maybe I lied, maybe I'm a liar...

⋆·˚ ༘ *illusion⋆·˚ ༘ *

      SEEING IS BELIEVING HOWEVER, HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE when your eyes seem to deceive you. Mick has seen a lot of miracles in his life but this, this was reaching. Even when he called out to the group to look at the paddock gates, he could quite comprehend what the hell was happening.

"Is that?" Lando asked carefully, squinting his eyes

"There's no way, there is absolutely no way. I don't believe it." Alex spoke next, his jaw-dropping

"Who are you guys looking at?" Oscar, who had just been introduced to the group turned to their line of vision which made him also drop his jaw

In all her glory, a new nose, contacts, and red hair? Maya Richards walked into the paddock in front of her father as cameras went haywire taking multiple pictures of the girl. She didn't spare them a glance as she walked past into the Alpine hospitality.

Hanan couldn't believe it. The only reason she was even here was because it was practically home base and her father needed her help.

Even Nolan Horner, one of the Horner twins whom had just made friends with the bunch had dropped her jaw. There wasn't a lot of things that could surprise the twins but this, this was definitely one of them.

"There's absolutely no way, it's impossible. She's not racing is she? I thought Pierre was going to have that seat. Esteban, explain."

"He pulled out last minute, he got an offer-"

"At Aston Martin, my dad just told me." Lance finished his sentence

"Give me a hot second." Hanan walked into the Alpine building going straight to Maya's old room and opened the door wide

"I better be seeing a bloody ghost."

"Can I help you? I'm trying to change."

"Drop the bull Maya, where the hell have you been? What the hell is this?"

"What the hell is what? I'm getting ready for testing if that's what you mean so if you'll excuse me."

"No wait, explain yourself."

"There's nothing to explain. Get the fuck away from me, it's not that hard." Maya rolled her eyes and pushed Hanan to the side who was frozen in shock because Maya had just cussed.

Who the hell was this person and what had they done to Maya Richards.

BACK FROM THE DEAD

BACK FROM THE DEAD

No amount of words will ever
explain how I feel at this
moment.