💜

5th month of pregnancy

Purva and Jay were lying beside eachother after their dinner. Jay's one hand on purva's belly and his leg on hers while purva was lying straight and he was pepering kisses on her neck making her giggle but suddenly both of them stopped coz...

"Jay did you feel it " she asked with wide eyes .

He nodded not able to speak anything.

"Jay baby moved " she said and jay nodded with teary eyes and hugged her.

Purva got up and sat in between his leg with her back on his chest and took his hands wrapping around her belly.

"Baby dekho papa lo lahe hai ,unhe kaho lona nahi hai " she said in baby voice and as if understanding baby kicked again making both of them smile.

"I'm just very happy purva , you carry our baby in your womb , everytime you say that you can feel our baby I know its wrong but I couldn't help and feel jealous , I used to crave to feel our baby and today when I feel our baby this feeling is surreal , I am very happy " he said

Purva turned a bit and gave him a kiss and snuggled close to him . Jay made him lay down and placed his head on her breasts with his face towards her belly .
Caressing her belly he started talking to baby and baby would reply with a kick and purva would giggle in between.

Few days later....

"Jay stop being so nervous, you are making me nervous" purva said .

"Purva I can't help it yaar " he said . Purva held his hand and made him sit on bed and sat beside him with his hands still in hers .

While caressing his hands she said " jay ik you are nervous because of this anomaly scan but everything is going to be fine , trust my mother instincts and calm down okay " . To say jay was less nervous now.

At breakfast table everyone tried distracting jay and cheering him but nothing worked . Soon they left for hospital.

After having done with their duties they went for anomaly scan (basically this is a scan where you can detect if their is any abnormality or deformity in baby).

Purva lied down and Jay helped her in pulling her tshirt up for scan , he held her hand in his . Charvi started doing scan and jay was staring at monitor.
Purva knew he was nervous coz his grip on her hand was tight and he was continuously shaking his legs .

Purva pulled his hand near her lips and kissed it and mumbled to him "everything is fine , relax " to which he just noded .

Once done he helped her cleaning and they both came and sit .
"Charvi I hope baby is doing well , growth is normal right , anomaly scan is clear na , plz say something" jay was stopped by purva

"Jay use bolne toh do , please relax jay "

"Scan is clear , no anomaly , congratulations it is normal " charvi said which made jay visibly relax.

After that they left for home while purva was now teasing jay about how overprotective of a father he will be and jay was arguing about how friendly he will be with her princess and they both would make a team against purva.

7th month of pregnancy

Purva woke up only to see jay staring at her .
"Kya hua aisu kyu dekh rahe ho " she asked .
"Bohot cute lag rahi ho sote hue " he answered.
"Ha ab toh sirf cute lagti hu pehle sexy aur hot lagti thi " she said with hurt .
He knew her mood swings were kicking in.

"Woh toh abhi bhi lagti ho Jaan " he said and entered her shirt and started playing with her nipples teasing her .

"Jay kya kar rahe ho chodo ,mujhe ready hona hai aaj god bharai hai " she said.